nice

Posted by Reviewer3059704 on Jan 01, 2011

Highly recommended by a friend, and so far, I like this product. I have dry, sensitive skin and sudsy cleansers are bad for it - this is a creamy cleanser. MyChelle is supposedly very pure. Smells a little of pumpkin spice but not overwhelming. Good px at iH.

For dry skin.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 19, 2011

I bought this along with the fruit enzyme cleanser.I prefer the other to this, because I have oily skin which gets grimy over the day, and oily overnight. This is quite thick, and leaves a feeling of residue after rinsing. I didn't realise until I got it, that it's for oily skin. Gorgeous fragrance though, love that.

Very moisturizing!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Nov 17, 2012

I really love MyChelle products and because I don't have super dry skin, I found it to be too moisturizing. However, if you have dry skin, this stuff would be amazing!

wintery

Posted by 5235704199961612980 on Aug 05, 2013

I love how creamy this is, the smell is spicy and warming, leaves my skin clean and moisturised.

good

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Jan 02, 2014

I have very dyhadreted skin..and this does the job..it removes the dirt but not the moist..the scent is strong but I like it ..Im used to strong scents from natural oila so who is sensitive it would bother him maybe.the tube is small as it says.Its really good..I had better organic but more pricey than this.

Good for dry skin

Posted by 5115085198888531205 on Aug 27, 2016

I like that this cleanser doesn't dry out my skin, however it's not great for removing makeup, to get makeup off I have to first use the cleanser with a cotton pad or tissue, then reapply more cleanser and rinse. Works great as a morning face wash though.

Dry Skin Cure

Posted by Reviewer2059289 on Mar 05, 2012

My skin gets extremely dry in the winter and this cleanser keeps it from feeling stripped. It works pretty well at removing mineral make-up too.

Another great MyChelle product

Posted by Reviewer2645693 on May 05, 2012

Very light, effective cleanser. If you are looking for paint-stripper, buy something else. This has a delicate scent and cleans very gently, leaving skin feeling soft.