MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser, Dry, Step 1, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)

Smells good....feels great.

Posted by Reviewer1305098 From California on Oct 24, 2011

I was using products that were drying my face. Now I am using this cleanser along with MyChelle supreme polypeptide cream and my face feels hydrated.

Awesome scent and gentle, moisturizing cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2825897 From Hawaii on Nov 30, 2010

If you like the scent of pumpkin pie and have normal to dry skin, you will love this cleanser! It is gentle and moisturizing, yet cleanses thoroughly. There is a hint of cinnamon (as well as clove) in there, so if you cleanse with it very long you can begin to feel it warming up your skin a little (no burning though--and I have sensitive skin). I like to remove it with a warm, moist wash cloth, rather than just rinsing, to aid in exfoliation.

Nice texture and smell

Posted by DinaB123 From Connecticut on Jul 02, 2012

Unlike most cleansers it has thicker texture and seem to create well-moisturized, yet squeaky-clean effect. Pleasant unobtrusive pumpkin-pie smell.

Very moisturizing!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 From North Dakota on Nov 17, 2012

I really love MyChelle products and because I don't have super dry skin, I found it to be too moisturizing. However, if you have dry skin, this stuff would be amazing!

For dry skin.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 From Japan on May 19, 2011

I bought this along with the fruit enzyme cleanser.I prefer the other to this, because I have oily skin which gets grimy over the day, and oily overnight. This is quite thick, and leaves a feeling of residue after rinsing. I didn't realise until I got it, that it's for oily skin. Gorgeous fragrance though, love that.