So glad iherb carries Mychelle

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Feb 26, 2009

I love all the products and will not be without this day/and night cream..It is very hydrating to my skin in this area we have very dry air and this helps repair and prevent further damage.

doesn't feel greasy

Posted by Reviewer2807496 on Mar 24, 2009

My sensitive skin hates to feel as if it can't breathe. This cream absorbs and leaves no discomfort.

MyChelle WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Jul 26, 2011

I have been using MyChelle's Deep Repair Cream for about 2 years and I love it. It really works to diminish lines, wrinkles and even discolorations on my face. I switch between MyChelle's Pumpkin Renew Cream and the Deep Repair Cream for night time moisturizing. My skin is also extremely sensitive, so it's great that they both come unscented for sensitive skin. I have yet to find beauty products that work as consistently and as well as MyChelle.

It's perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1234260 on Apr 12, 2011

I'd like to sing odes, because this cream save my skin from every damage, irritation or something else. It's light and gentle, but it doesn't suit for day.

เช่น

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก :) สรรเสริญ

Marvelous!

Posted by Reviewer2740089 on Aug 27, 2010

The Deep Repair Cream is the BEST EVER! REALLY! I use it on my face, around my eyes and on the back of my hands. Amazing results in about two weeks. California weather is dry and can affect skin. This cream nourishes and moisturizes without any kind of a greasy feel. Soaks right into my skin and provides a dewy glow! I will always use this, although a little pricey...HEY, I am worth it!

Great Cream!

Posted by Reviewer2849120 on Aug 09, 2011

This product is great! I have been using it for a couple weeks and noticed that my skin is becoming more moist and radiant. Will continue buying it.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2462987 on Mar 27, 2011

My skin was dry. After that, the cream was restored and became hydrated. I like it!

from Slovenia

Posted by Reviewer3336260 on Mar 30, 2011

I really love this product.Will definitely buy again and highly recommend it!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Nov 17, 2009

very nice cream and from a good company

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »