Not suitable for really sensitive skin type~

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Apr 04, 2012

I feel itchy and dry after use

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Feb 02, 2012

I bought and use with the MyCD's Perfect C Serum and have actually seen dramatic results after approx. 2-3 weeks' usage; dramatic results in that I've always cared for my skin and used high-end, quality brands--the least toxic the better--and with these two products, the appearance of laugh/neck lines and sun-damage spots have improved; will continue to purchase this formula.

Very good

Posted by uvegan on Jan 02, 2012

Very emollient, great sensation afeter applying to your skin.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2036159 on Nov 28, 2011

When I got samples of this product I seemed to like it better than now, I have bought the actual jar of it. It definitely feels luxurious going on. Not sure if it's actually doing anything for my skin though. It's supposed to be repairing so I'll see with continued use. Sometimes I feel it's just sitting on top of my skin. It's very thick.

good

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Nov 23, 2011

I saw this highly rated on EWG, and kind of like the slight scent to it, too. It is moisturizing, but it seems to pill if you use it under the make up... so

face cream

Posted by RoniDouglas on Sep 29, 2011

have been using this for a few months now and I am very happy with it

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

I read the other reviews of this serum and decided to try it. I love it! It has improved the texture of my skin - my skin feels like it has been fed! It feels so soft and moisturized now.

Great Cream!

Posted by Reviewer2849120 on Aug 09, 2011

This product is great! I have been using it for a couple weeks and noticed that my skin is becoming more moist and radiant. Will continue buying it.

MyChelle WORKS!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Jul 26, 2011

I have been using MyChelle's Deep Repair Cream for about 2 years and I love it. It really works to diminish lines, wrinkles and even discolorations on my face. I switch between MyChelle's Pumpkin Renew Cream and the Deep Repair Cream for night time moisturizing. My skin is also extremely sensitive, so it's great that they both come unscented for sensitive skin. I have yet to find beauty products that work as consistently and as well as MyChelle.

It's perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1234260 on Apr 12, 2011

I'd like to sing odes, because this cream save my skin from every damage, irritation or something else. It's light and gentle, but it doesn't suit for day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »