Great!

Posted by Reviewer2462987 on Mar 27, 2011

My skin was dry. After that, the cream was restored and became hydrated. I like it!

from Slovenia

Posted by Reviewer3336260 on Mar 30, 2011

I really love this product.Will definitely buy again and highly recommend it!

Great Cream!

Posted by Reviewer2849120 on Aug 09, 2011

This product is great! I have been using it for a couple weeks and noticed that my skin is becoming more moist and radiant. Will continue buying it.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Nov 17, 2009

very nice cream and from a good company

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Feb 02, 2012

I bought and use with the MyCD's Perfect C Serum and have actually seen dramatic results after approx. 2-3 weeks' usage; dramatic results in that I've always cared for my skin and used high-end, quality brands--the least toxic the better--and with these two products, the appearance of laugh/neck lines and sun-damage spots have improved; will continue to purchase this formula.

good

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Nov 23, 2011

I saw this highly rated on EWG, and kind of like the slight scent to it, too. It is moisturizing, but it seems to pill if you use it under the make up... so

A Good Moisturizer

Posted by 5435952206688205070 on Aug 19, 2013

I have combination, mature skin and don't find this too heavy at all and it doesn't cause acne. This is a really good moisturizer in the Summer. I haven't seen yet whether or not it actually repairs my skin and usually only Retin A is able to do that in my experience and research.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2036159 on Nov 28, 2011

When I got samples of this product I seemed to like it better than now, I have bought the actual jar of it. It definitely feels luxurious going on. Not sure if it's actually doing anything for my skin though. It's supposed to be repairing so I'll see with continued use. Sometimes I feel it's just sitting on top of my skin. It's very thick.

Not suitable for really sensitive skin type~

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Apr 04, 2012

I feel itchy and dry after use

hypoallergenic

Posted by Reviewer2201414 on Nov 26, 2009

Don't break out, seems hypoallergenic. However in 2 weeks of use have not noticed advertised results yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »