Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

I read the other reviews of this serum and decided to try it. I love it! It has improved the texture of my skin - my skin feels like it has been fed! It feels so soft and moisturized now.

[MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Deep Repair Cream, Dry/Mature Skin, Unscented 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)] MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Deep Repair Cream,

Posted by Reviewer1840793 on Apr 12, 2010

Product was as expected. I received very quickly.

Day cream

Posted by Reviewer2808285 on Sep 24, 2010

This item works well for me.

I use it under my eyes at night

Posted by Reviewer2968639 on Dec 13, 2009

I love all of the MyChelle products. I want ingredients that will feed my skin and not harm it. I love using this moisturizer under my eyes at night.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Feb 04, 2010

I've used MyChelle for several years now. Reasonably priced and I've never become allergic to the products despite continued use.

Good moisturizer with some buts....

Posted by Reviewer1777787 on May 21, 2010

I really like this product, but I dislike the separation that happens between the oil and the cream. It needs mixing every time I use it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Nov 23, 2011

I saw this highly rated on EWG, and kind of like the slight scent to it, too. It is moisturizing, but it seems to pill if you use it under the make up... so

A Good Moisturizer

Posted by 5435952206688205070 on Aug 19, 2013

I have combination, mature skin and don't find this too heavy at all and it doesn't cause acne. This is a really good moisturizer in the Summer. I haven't seen yet whether or not it actually repairs my skin and usually only Retin A is able to do that in my experience and research.

MyChelle products.

Posted by Reviewer2045362 on Apr 02, 2009

I have not used any of MyChelle products that i did not like.

good overall

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

I like this cream for my dry skin. it absorbs well and really hydrates my skin. the only thing I don't like is that it does have a slight scent, I know it's unscented so it's probably just the natural smells of whatever is in there. but I am not too fond of this "non-smell" smell. I had a sampler size of the same cream but scented and I actually prefer it. It smells like roses, which is why I didn't wanna get it in the first place, as this is not my kind of smell. But the rose smell is quite faint and it covers this "unscented" smell so I like it better. The cream itself is really good for dry skin, so I would buy again, but I would get the scented version for sure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »