good overall

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

I like this cream for my dry skin. it absorbs well and really hydrates my skin. the only thing I don't like is that it does have a slight scent, I know it's unscented so it's probably just the natural smells of whatever is in there. but I am not too fond of this "non-smell" smell. I had a sampler size of the same cream but scented and I actually prefer it. It smells like roses, which is why I didn't wanna get it in the first place, as this is not my kind of smell. But the rose smell is quite faint and it covers this "unscented" smell so I like it better. The cream itself is really good for dry skin, so I would buy again, but I would get the scented version for sure.

Best vegan cream I have tried

Posted by LourdesN on Aug 06, 2014

Soft cream, it helps me to have skin moisturized face, non-comedogenic, it is helpful for me because I usually have pimples. Very good presentation, the box is beautiful and the boat is nice and simple. The only thing that worries me a bit is that the perfume has a little smell "musty", but not unpleasant.

[MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Deep Repair Cream, Dry/Mature Skin, Unscented 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)] MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Deep Repair Cream,

Posted by Reviewer1840793 on Apr 12, 2010

Product was as expected. I received very quickly.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

I read the other reviews of this serum and decided to try it. I love it! It has improved the texture of my skin - my skin feels like it has been fed! It feels so soft and moisturized now.

cream

Posted by Reviewer3188201 on Jun 27, 2010

wonderful product

Day cream

Posted by Reviewer2808285 on Sep 24, 2010

This item works well for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »