MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Deep Repair Cream, Unscented, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

good

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Nov 23, 2011

I saw this highly rated on EWG, and kind of like the slight scent to it, too. It is moisturizing, but it seems to pill if you use it under the make up... so

A Good Moisturizer

Posted by 5435952206688205070 on Aug 19, 2013

I have combination, mature skin and don't find this too heavy at all and it doesn't cause acne. This is a really good moisturizer in the Summer. I haven't seen yet whether or not it actually repairs my skin and usually only Retin A is able to do that in my experience and research.

MyChelle products.

Posted by Reviewer2045362 on Apr 02, 2009

I have not used any of MyChelle products that i did not like.

good overall

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

I like this cream for my dry skin. it absorbs well and really hydrates my skin. the only thing I don't like is that it does have a slight scent, I know it's unscented so it's probably just the natural smells of whatever is in there. but I am not too fond of this "non-smell" smell. I had a sampler size of the same cream but scented and I actually prefer it. It smells like roses, which is why I didn't wanna get it in the first place, as this is not my kind of smell. But the rose smell is quite faint and it covers this "unscented" smell so I like it better. The cream itself is really good for dry skin, so I would buy again, but I would get the scented version for sure.

Best vegan cream I have tried

Posted by Reviewer1531760 on Aug 06, 2014

Soft cream, it helps me to have skin moisturized face, non-comedogenic, it is helpful for me because I usually have pimples. Very good presentation, the box is beautiful and the boat is nice and simple. The only thing that worries me a bit is that the perfume has a little smell "musty", but not unpleasant.