I like it - I'd buy it again.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 05, 2009

It comes in a small-looking tube, but I reckon it'll last a long time, as I only need the amount of 1 middle-finger joint length per lower leg, and the same again for the thighs if I'm going miniskirt. It does have a distinctive smell, but not overwhelming like other products I've used. I'm pretty pale, and it did show up. If I use more, it runs the risk of looking odd and streaky around the ankles and knees. I got some on my inner amrs by accident when applying it, so that's my only warning.

Very good

Posted by GlutenFreeFoodies on Mar 20, 2009

Works, would buy again!

Mychelle, Del Sol

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jun 03, 2009

Of course I like all myhchelle products, because they work

Fabulous Tanner

Posted by Reviewer2185645 on Jul 28, 2013

I've used several natural versions and love this one the best. Pretty even, doesn't spot, and doesn't stink. It also lasts quite a while. After putting it on my legs, I put a little water on my hands and put it on my face for a nice, even glow.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2480136 on Dec 20, 2011

nice colour nise smell, i will buy it again

I like!

Posted by 5038001169163960156 on Mar 23, 2015

I Like this a lot! Because it is such a small tube, I only use it on my face (I have other self-tanners I use on my body). It is not too greasy, and gives a nice golden glow. The smell does linger, but that is kind of inevitable with fake tans.

Better than at least Alba Botanica

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Jun 24, 2014

I tried the Alba Botanica version and hated it. It was drier and thicker, causing difficulties in spreading all over so I ended up with streaks. With this, even in a smaller package the consistency is thinner so a little goes a long way and the bottle lasts forever. The result looks more natural too.

not good

Posted by Reviewer2639115 on May 02, 2010

left my legs looking blotchy, didn't cover consistantly

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1865158 on Mar 23, 2009

great product, gives natural tan and does not smell of normal tanning product which is great but does have quite a potent herbal scent, good if your very pale! 4 stars just because its quite a small bottle.

fake tan

Posted by Reviewer2681605 on Jul 22, 2010

very nice colour, a bit yellowish perhaps

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »