burns my eye's

Posted by 5411554442833915143 on Oct 29, 2012

sorry to say but i had to return this, it burned my eyes immediately ...anything that burns that bad around the eye area should not be used, I will buy another eye cream with better reviews !

Switched formula is not effective

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 13, 2012

This is NOT the same cream as in the trial kits!! The ingredients are NO longer those iHerb has listed here! Mychelle changed the formula! This cream no longer works! I had a few samples of this from trial kits: it shrunk wrinkles on contact. Imagine my shock when after a few days using the tube cream the benefits I had reaped were gone! This NO LONGER WORKS! Once again Mychelle has pulled the bait & switch on us! The ingredients now include carcinogens such as hidden GMOs (corn as citric acid & zea mays) and the preservative (potassium sorbate) is now on top of the list of ingredients meaning there's a lot more of this toxin! I urge everyone to contact Mychelle and let them know we want the classic formulas back. Someone who is on the Facebook needs to make a page for this! -------------------------------------- . A NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your interest in the Fabulous Eye Cream. The comment on iHerb is not suitable for the success we are seeing with this product. We would never pull a bait and switch with our products. What we put into our trial kits is exactly the same as in our full sized products. Our formula for Fabulous Eye Cream was updated 3 years ago with the plant stem cell Edelweiss which Exhibits anti-aging properties that include firming and reduction of fine lines and antioxidant activity. It has been clinically proven to reduce eye contour area wrinkle depth by 15% after only 20 days of treatment. We do not use carcinogenic ingredients and our products are smartly sourced – never using GMOs. When we included the Edelweiss plant stem cell we revisited our ingredient decks to make compliant with European standards which caused the ingredients to be rearranged slightly.

Fabulous!

Posted by NatalyOslo on May 13, 2012

I have very thin skin under my eyes and nothing seemed to make it hydrated very well. But this cream is fabulous! It does a great job moisturizing my thin skin and it seems like several of my wrinkles have diminished. Best eye product for me so far (about 4 weeks).

Not Great

Posted by Reviewer2523048 on Aug 16, 2012

I am disappointed with this eye cream, especially because I like so many of this brand's facial products. This eye cream doesn't absorb well, just kind of sits below my eye in pieces. Doesn't feel nurturing and the smell isn't great, almost on its way to being rancid. Other people like it so much it makes me wonder if I got a bad tube. But then, what's that about......

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1280129 on Apr 20, 2009

I've used this for about seven weeks. I like the effects so far--fine lines diminished and smoother skin, maybe around 50% overall. I'm hoping for even more improvement over time.

50/50

Posted by Reviewer1068461 on Apr 21, 2011

Moisturizes and nourishes. But doesn't work on dark circles:(

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2406177 on Feb 18, 2011

I love this eye cream. Tried quite a few and I am sticking with this one.

Just doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1682184 on Sep 23, 2014

The lines around/under my eyes are minor (I'm still a tiny bit shy of 40). Using this makes them more obvious, not less. I've tried three eye creams/goos lately, which are supposedly anti-wrinkle or anti-aging, and I'm not happy with any of them, so this one has "good" company. In my experience, the only things that minimize the lines are extreme moisturizing (I use a night cream even in the day, and get good results that way), Avalon Organics Lavender Lumosity Renewal Serum (which says it contains something that sort of sits in your wrinkles and makes them less visible that way, and maybe that's all it is), or capsaicin cream/lotion.

Posted by Reviewer1045585 on May 11, 2010

Just the right consistency and no chemicals! I have tried Kiss My Face and Aubrey eye creams, but this is far superior!

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on Jan 24, 2012

I can't tell a difference yet. I have used it about 2 weeks.