Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fruit Enzyme Cleanser, All / Combination, Step 1, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)

Reviews 2-star

ouch - strong stuff!

Posted by KaliMa on Jan 03, 2011

I have combination skin which isn`t particularly sensitive, but this felt like a very strong formula. I was very excited about trying it after reading the reviews, and bought the scrub and enzyme mist from the same series. It ended up leaving my skin red and dried out. The only product that I like is the Enzyme mist, which isn`t all that impressive either, but does add a little moisture. The scrub didn`t remove the dry skin at all, rather seemed to MAKE my skin worse and flaky, combined with the cleanser. It is right that the cleanser lasts a long time, and does a good job at removing make-up, but it really dissapointed me and I`ll probably have to throw out the bottle as my skin improved again when I stopped using it. Not to mention, the bottled leaked and I had goey stuff all over. My mistake for using a plastic bag in case, but it definetly had something to do with the bottle as well

Not so great...

Posted by Reviewer2971636 on Jan 06, 2012

This cleanser dries my skin and I suspect it also clogs my pores. In addition, because of the citrus essential oils it cannot be used before exposure to the sun (in the morning). The smell is nice, though.

Clogged My pores

Posted by Reviewer2568469 on Aug 16, 2012

It worked just fine to bein with, but eventually clogged MY sensitive skin. I had to switch to another mild facial cleanser. Will not buy this again.

No big results

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

Nah, not to happy about this cleanser. It just didn't do the trick for my skin - after changing from a non-natural cleanser to this one, my skin has never looked worse. I'll just have to keep searching, but I guess this product is worth a try for some of you.