MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fruit Enzyme Cleanser, All / Combination, Step 1, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)

Reviews 3-star

MyChelle , fruit enzyme cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1488318 From New Jersey on Nov 30, 2011

this is a very creamy cleanser and leaves the skin soft after using but for my particular tastes I prefer a more " clean " feeling after using a cleanser ... I don't feel this one cleans as deeply as others I have used

good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2524037 From Connecticut on Jan 31, 2012

What I can say about this is just that.. it's a good cleanser. It removes my mineral makeup and natural mascara but I don't see any major improvement in my skin. It's just clean, my blackheads are still there as well as some sunspots and this is my 2nd purchase. Probably won't repurchase again.

Ok

Posted by 5513353722262440878 on Dec 25, 2013

Texture and smell are both ok, but a bit pricy product.

Good

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

I bought this line's sampler kit first and was impressed. It cleans thoroughly, removes make-up well (don't use much, just powder and mascara), smells real nice. Was comforting after being off the pill for a few months and having occasional break-outs. I have normal to combination skin. It did feel as though my pores got kind of blocked after using for a month. Good product, but trying a different line.