Nice

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Oct 30, 2014

Not strong at all.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 24, 2014

Time and again I've come back to this, not only does it cleanse the skin of all types of makeup perfectly, only a tiny amount is needed so a bottle lasts for many months. A bonus is that the ingredients are not harmful to your skin or the planet. Hooray!

The best

Posted by Reviewer1291779 on Feb 05, 2014

I've used this one for over two years now. It clears my pores without making the skin too dry. You need a little amount, so it lasts for a long time.

Excellent Cleanser

Posted by zigzagza on Nov 06, 2013

I have combination skin and live in the hot and humid tropics. This cleanser does a great job of cleaning but leaving the skin moist and smooth. The only drawback is that the citrus makes skin sensitive to light, so sunblock is needed. If you already use a sunblock daily, then it's not a problem.

Smooth skin

Posted by Jennie on Apr 01, 2013

I use this at night and my skin feels so smooth after washing it. Sometimes I even leave it on for a few minutes for a deeper cleaning. A little goes a long way so even though it's more expensive than what I would pay for a face soap, it will last me a long time. Added bonus, this is one of the gifts I chose when I won the $50 MyChelle shopping spree on iHerb's Facebook page. :D

Great

Posted by 4940307453552858601 on Oct 25, 2012

Loved the smell as well. Washes gently too.

Helen

Posted by Reviewer3289722 on Jul 22, 2012

well washes away cosmetics, skin velvety, it was pleasant

A Keeper

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Jul 14, 2012

Takes off mineral foundation like nothing else. I'm not interested even trying other cleansers anymore.

Great product!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 10, 2012

Good product, good smell.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3356651 on Jun 28, 2012

I've used this cleanser on and off for years. I think it better to change facial cleansers every once in a while, so I do. This cleanser leaves skin feeling clean and fresh, not dry. I like a lot of MyChelle products. Their pricey but a nice treat.