I like this cleanser.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 19, 2011

Good for oily skin, cleanses well but lightly, witout tightness afterwards. It's refershingly cleansing in the morning after my skin has got all greasy overnight. It's not cheap, but it isn't a ripoff.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3197558 on Apr 12, 2009

I've been using this cleanser for years. Nothing has ever cleansed my skin as well—the bonus is it shrinks my pores like nothing else I've tried. And, a little goes a long way. Love it!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1578041 on Jul 10, 2009

I love all of MyChelle's products. My face feels really clean after using this. I was told once at a health coop that sold this product, that if you leave this cleanser on for a few minutes it acts like an exfoliator. I do that sometimes but prefer to use the Fruit enzyme skin peel product instead.

absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer3136574 on Aug 23, 2010

keeps my combination skin fresh, even-toned, and luminous; cleans deeply but not overly drying

Loved the sample

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Oct 14, 2009

so I ordered:) Refreshing scent that has nice cleansing properties. Works well as an eye makeup remover too so its nice to cleanse with one product, with the added bonus of knowing its toxin free. Only need to use a small amount as stated- spreads nicely, so its great value for money.

Super!

Posted by holahola on Jan 18, 2012

Removes all makeup quickly and easy, I love it!

Smooth skin

Posted by Jennie on Apr 01, 2013

I use this at night and my skin feels so smooth after washing it. Sometimes I even leave it on for a few minutes for a deeper cleaning. A little goes a long way so even though it's more expensive than what I would pay for a face soap, it will last me a long time. Added bonus, this is one of the gifts I chose when I won the $50 MyChelle shopping spree on iHerb's Facebook page. :D

MyChelle Fruit Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jan 26, 2009

Fantastic cleanser, doesn't leave your face dry,

Excellent Cleanser

Posted by zigzagza on Nov 06, 2013

I have combination skin and live in the hot and humid tropics. This cleanser does a great job of cleaning but leaving the skin moist and smooth. The only drawback is that the citrus makes skin sensitive to light, so sunblock is needed. If you already use a sunblock daily, then it's not a problem.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1291779 on Feb 05, 2014

I've used this one for over two years now. It clears my pores without making the skin too dry. You need a little amount, so it lasts for a long time.