very good

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Oct 05, 2011

a very good enzyme cleaner

Great Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2550368 on Sep 07, 2011

Really like this cleanser. It removes makeup easily and leaves my skin fresh and soft.

Good cleancer

Posted by Reviewer1299996 on Jul 22, 2011

Not for sensitive skin. But for my combination skin with blackheads is very good: deep cleaning without irritation.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2566330 on Jun 09, 2011

Takes off make up gently yet clean, good good product. You need only a tiny bit, lasts quite a while!

From Seoul

Posted by Reviewer3306109 on Jun 05, 2011

Great great product. 10 out of 10 points.

I like this cleanser.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 19, 2011

Good for oily skin, cleanses well but lightly, witout tightness afterwards. It's refershingly cleansing in the morning after my skin has got all greasy overnight. It's not cheap, but it isn't a ripoff.

Gentle, effective

Posted by Reviewer1171778 on May 17, 2011

This cleanses thoroughly without being harsh.

Light cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1383970 on May 15, 2011

I love this cleanser. It's light and doesn't strip my skin dry. I still have to use a little moisturizer after using it, but I have very dry skin anyway.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1753871 on Mar 05, 2011

Excellent makeup remover!

ouch - strong stuff!

Posted by KaliMama on Jan 03, 2011

I have combination skin which isn`t particularly sensitive, but this felt like a very strong formula. I was very excited about trying it after reading the reviews, and bought the scrub and enzyme mist from the same series. It ended up leaving my skin red and dried out. The only product that I like is the Enzyme mist, which isn`t all that impressive either, but does add a little moisture. The scrub didn`t remove the dry skin at all, rather seemed to MAKE my skin worse and flaky, combined with the cleanser. It is right that the cleanser lasts a long time, and does a good job at removing make-up, but it really dissapointed me and I`ll probably have to throw out the bottle as my skin improved again when I stopped using it. Not to mention, the bottled leaked and I had goey stuff all over. My mistake for using a plastic bag in case, but it definetly had something to do with the bottle as well