good!

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Jul 08, 2010

have used it for almost 2 weeks.

feels clean

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 05, 2010

makes my face feel really clean

Cleanser review

Posted by Reviewer1835820 on Mar 31, 2010

This product does a wonderful job of taking off my 'waterproof' makeup! Pretty spendy for the amount of product in bottle so I would not buy it again.

clean skin

Posted by Reviewer3360674 on Feb 26, 2013

I have oily/combo skin. I can only use this once a day or my skin becomes flaky. This removes all of my makeup but cannot use around eyes due to dryness.

good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2524037 on Jan 31, 2012

What I can say about this is just that.. it's a good cleanser. It removes my mineral makeup and natural mascara but I don't see any major improvement in my skin. It's just clean, my blackheads are still there as well as some sunspots and this is my 2nd purchase. Probably won't repurchase again.

Does its job

Posted by odalol on Jul 22, 2015

This cleanser removes makeup nicely, but it stings when you get it in your eyes, so it's actually kinda useless. I use it with my clarisonic brush and I feel fresh and clean afterwards, but I won't repurchase. It's also very pricy for what you get.

Normal

Posted by 5115980755808682751 on Oct 29, 2014

I expected too much from this bcz of the price, but I thought it was normal or didnt work well on me. It's not as good as Aubrey organics cleanser and not different from normal and cheaper brands. Won't buy it again. My skin is dry, asian and mature (32 years old).

Good

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

I bought this line's sampler kit first and was impressed. It cleans thoroughly, removes make-up well (don't use much, just powder and mascara), smells real nice. Was comforting after being off the pill for a few months and having occasional break-outs. I have normal to combination skin. It did feel as though my pores got kind of blocked after using for a month. Good product, but trying a different line.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1905957 on Jun 05, 2014

Quality and effective ingredients. Non abrasive. Smell is nice and your face feels squeaky clean.

Ok

Posted by 5513353722262440878 on Dec 25, 2013

Texture and smell are both ok, but a bit pricy product.