Great for removing makeup

Posted by Reviewer2758729 on Oct 12, 2009

This was a great product for removing makeup - just don't use it after a microdermobrasion like i did!!

feels clean

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 05, 2010

makes my face feel really clean

good!

Posted by Reviewer2147468 on Jul 08, 2010

have used it for almost 2 weeks.

Cleanser review

Posted by Reviewer1835820 on Mar 31, 2010

This product does a wonderful job of taking off my 'waterproof' makeup! Pretty spendy for the amount of product in bottle so I would not buy it again.

Ok

Posted by 5513353722262440878 on Dec 25, 2013

Texture and smell are both ok, but a bit pricy product.

MyChelle , fruit enzyme cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1488318 on Nov 30, 2011

this is a very creamy cleanser and leaves the skin soft after using but for my particular tastes I prefer a more " clean " feeling after using a cleanser ... I don't feel this one cleans as deeply as others I have used

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1905957 on Jun 05, 2014

Quality and effective ingredients. Non abrasive. Smell is nice and your face feels squeaky clean.

Normal

Posted by 5115980755808682751 on Oct 29, 2014

I expected too much from this bcz of the price, but I thought it was normal or didnt work well on me. It's not as good as Aubrey organics cleanser and not different from normal and cheaper brands. Won't buy it again. My skin is dry, asian and mature (32 years old).

Good

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

I bought this line's sampler kit first and was impressed. It cleans thoroughly, removes make-up well (don't use much, just powder and mascara), smells real nice. Was comforting after being off the pill for a few months and having occasional break-outs. I have normal to combination skin. It did feel as though my pores got kind of blocked after using for a month. Good product, but trying a different line.

Does its job

Posted by odalol on Jul 22, 2015

This cleanser removes makeup nicely, but it stings when you get it in your eyes, so it's actually kinda useless. I use it with my clarisonic brush and I feel fresh and clean afterwards, but I won't repurchase. It's also very pricy for what you get.