MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fruit Enzyme Mist, Toner, All / Combination, Step 4, 4.4 fl oz (130 ml)

Better Than Any Other "Toner"

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Oct 20, 2009

MyChelle's Fruit Enzyme Mist is categorized as a toner, but I think it is much, much more. It hydrates, calms, and soothes my skin. I put a dab on my ears if they're sore from wearing earings too long. I had long-term dermatitis on my eyelids, and after just one month of using Fruit Enzyme Mist, it was gone...and hasn't come back. I use it at least twice a day. P.S. It lasts for several months!!

Fruit Enzyme Mist

Posted by Reviewer1782730 on Aug 02, 2009

I love this spray! A bottle lasts for ages, soothes my red skin right down and stops my skin feeling dry. It's amazing.

Love This

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Apr 11, 2009

Great for rosacea. Skin really settled down.

Great product Great service

Posted by Reviewer2072354 on Apr 30, 2010

I really like this toner.It's great for oily skin.I would recommend this to everyone with problem skin.

Horribly strong, would not recommend this brand

Posted by KaliMa on Feb 09, 2011

Made my skin break out like I`ve never seen before! My forehead itching, leaving a terrible rash of giant red, dry spots that is still visible almost a week later. I ordered this with a facial cleansing and scrub, and was very dissapointed with all of it. Really strong products (and my skin really isn`t that sensitive, I`ve never had a reaction like this before!). Will never ever buy from this brand again