Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fruit Enzyme Scrub, All / Combination, Treatment, Step 2, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Super!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1414163 on Nov 04, 2010

This scrub makes your skin really soft and smooth! I've noticed that I have less blackheads and impurities on my face!

.เช่น

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก สรรเสริญ

Suave y efectivo

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Jun 26, 2014

Es el segundo bote que compro. Me gusta mucho porque a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me irrita, sin embargo, deja la piel muy suave y muy luminosa. Tiene pequeños gránulos aunque también hace la función del peeling enzimático. A mí desde luego me convence mucho más que los exfoliantes tradicionales.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1802791 on Jan 06, 2009

What I love the most about this product is the smell, the way it feels on my skin and the way my skin feels and looks after using it. What can I say it's a great product.

Oh my!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014

I can't say enough good things about this product! I rinse my face, then pat it dry. Then I apply about a small marble size to my face and let it "rest" for about 1 minute. Next, I use a little warm water and scrub the particles in gently and rinse! It works very well to make my face super-smooth. The fruit acids dissolve the "glue" that holds the dead skin cells together during that 1 minute, and the scrubbing action sloughs them away as you rinse! Super-duper!!! I will definitely buy this again and again!