Suave y efectivo

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Jun 26, 2014

Es el segundo bote que compro. Me gusta mucho porque a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me irrita, sin embargo, deja la piel muy suave y muy luminosa. Tiene pequeños gránulos aunque también hace la función del peeling enzimático. A mí desde luego me convence mucho más que los exfoliantes tradicionales.

Oh my!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014

I can't say enough good things about this product! I rinse my face, then pat it dry. Then I apply about a small marble size to my face and let it "rest" for about 1 minute. Next, I use a little warm water and scrub the particles in gently and rinse! It works very well to make my face super-smooth. The fruit acids dissolve the "glue" that holds the dead skin cells together during that 1 minute, and the scrubbing action sloughs them away as you rinse! Super-duper!!! I will definitely buy this again and again!

.เช่น

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก สรรเสริญ

Good scrub that really cleans your skin!

Posted by Reviewer2121718 on Aug 13, 2012

...and leaves you with a refreshing feeling! Just what I have been looking for for so many years! Just the right size of the "peeling sand/stones" and fresh citrus smell gives a great peeling!

excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Jun 12, 2012

I ordered it after trying sample. I like it very much Very gentle and уааусешму

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1291779 on Mar 07, 2012

This scrub leaves my face feling perfectly cleansed. I have a little sensitive skin, but the fruit enzymes weren't too strong. It's my new favourite product.

Good

Posted by AnnaZeitlin on Jan 02, 2012

Good scrub

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2777532 on Jul 18, 2011

Great product! My skin feels nice and smooth after I use it.

MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Scrub

Posted by Reviewer2214234 on Jul 18, 2011

This is a wonderful product. It really works, even though it is gentle on the skin. Plus, it has an amazeingly great smell.

clean skin

Posted by Reviewer2678694 on Jun 01, 2011

This is a good product for cleaning and refreshing your skin. I feel that I am finally removing dead skin and pollution and nourishing my skin at the same time. My face glows afterward. I recommend!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »