Super!

Posted by Reviewer1414163 on Nov 04, 2010

This scrub makes your skin really soft and smooth! I've noticed that I have less blackheads and impurities on my face!

.เช่น

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

เอาภรรยาของฉันมีความสุขมากมาก สรรเสริญ

Suave y efectivo

Posted by Reviewer3141919 on Jun 26, 2014

Es el segundo bote que compro. Me gusta mucho porque a pesar de tener la piel sensible no me irrita, sin embargo, deja la piel muy suave y muy luminosa. Tiene pequeños gránulos aunque también hace la función del peeling enzimático. A mí desde luego me convence mucho más que los exfoliantes tradicionales.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1802791 on Jan 06, 2009

What I love the most about this product is the smell, the way it feels on my skin and the way my skin feels and looks after using it. What can I say it's a great product.

Oh my!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014

I can't say enough good things about this product! I rinse my face, then pat it dry. Then I apply about a small marble size to my face and let it "rest" for about 1 minute. Next, I use a little warm water and scrub the particles in gently and rinse! It works very well to make my face super-smooth. The fruit acids dissolve the "glue" that holds the dead skin cells together during that 1 minute, and the scrubbing action sloughs them away as you rinse! Super-duper!!! I will definitely buy this again and again!

great scrub

Posted by Reviewer3359533 on Aug 04, 2009

Very gentle yet really smooths skin

Great brand, great product

Posted by Reviewer2281734 on Aug 13, 2009

I love this scrub - it helps clear up my skin and get rid of dry patches. I really like that it is natural and chemical free.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2686457 on Oct 16, 2009

Very good product without any nasty chemicals in it!!

My favorite Scrub

Posted by Reviewer1753061 on Oct 16, 2009

I love this scrub. Very light scrubbing pearls and a wonderful scent. I think this also has mild fruit acids as my skin always feels fresh and tingly afterwards. Many other product lines say they are natural, but if you read the ingredients they are terrible. Not MyChelle. They deliver as promised.

lovely!