EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$18.00

$18.00

Savings of: $0.00 (0% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(6)
2 Stars
(3)
1 Stars
(0)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Good scrub, poor results

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

Not all crazy about this scrub. It doesn't cleanse properly, and it doesn't make my skin any better lookig, even with a really clean diet. Won't buy again.

Was this review helpful to you?

irriatates my skin

Posted by 5310989502505036583 on Aug 20, 2012

if I use it too often.

Was this review helpful to you?

Too harsh for my cheeks

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

I have some redness and couperose on my cheeks and this is just too harsh for me. I only use enzyme products for exfoliation and the granules in this cream were just too harsh on my cheeks. I ended up using this on my dry feet and it actually worked great for dissolving chapped dead skin layers.

Was this review helpful to you?

Limpia bien pero demasiado ácido

Posted by arael6 on May 12, 2013

Había leido buenas críticas y lo adquirí porque buscaba un exfoliante que no tuviera gránulos grandes. La consistencia es bastante fluida y con partículas pequeñitas, como sal fina. La primera impresión al abrirlo es que huele a cítricos, demasiado. Tengo la miel muy sensible y reactiva, por ese motivo creo que no es para mí. Al aplicarlo en la cara limpiaba pero no me gustaba porque era demasiado ácido, me irritaba un poco mientras lo masajeaba. Lo estuve utilizando como exfoliante corporal para terminarlo y ahí si me convenció, en el resto del cuerpo ninguna pega. Es un buen producto pero para pieles fuertes que toleren estos ingredientes tan cítricos.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-4 of 4 total