Oh my!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jan 20, 2014

I can't say enough good things about this product! I rinse my face, then pat it dry. Then I apply about a small marble size to my face and let it "rest" for about 1 minute. Next, I use a little warm water and scrub the particles in gently and rinse! It works very well to make my face super-smooth. The fruit acids dissolve the "glue" that holds the dead skin cells together during that 1 minute, and the scrubbing action sloughs them away as you rinse! Super-duper!!! I will definitely buy this again and again!

My favorite Scrub

Posted by Reviewer1753061 on Oct 16, 2009

I love this scrub. Very light scrubbing pearls and a wonderful scent. I think this also has mild fruit acids as my skin always feels fresh and tingly afterwards. Many other product lines say they are natural, but if you read the ingredients they are terrible. Not MyChelle. They deliver as promised.

lovely!

Posted by Reviewer1022706 on Dec 15, 2009

lovely and refreshing!

LOVE MyChelle

Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Aug 16, 2010

I love all of mychelle's products, and this in no exception! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I have acne prone skin and this does not aggravate, just the opposite. I will buy this again and again.

excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1106376 on Jun 12, 2012

I ordered it after trying sample. I like it very much Very gentle and уааусешму

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fruit Enzyme Scrub

Posted by Reviewer1241789 on May 25, 2011

I only using it for a little bit,but i do love the effect of this product. Easy to apply, nice smelling product. The skin afterwards feels firm and refreshed. Clearing the black spots as well

good

Posted by Reviewer1038446 on Dec 12, 2012

goog

Mild exfoliation

Posted by Reviewer1048146 on Mar 14, 2010

Very mild exfoliation, safe and gentle.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1057406 on Oct 09, 2010

pleasant texture & brightens my conplection after use.

Good product

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

I bought this line's sampler kit first and was impressed. Creamy based with normal amount of granules that are perfect for satisfactory exfoliating. I use this product after the cleanser. The combination works well leaving my face clean and soft. It removes make-up well (don't use much, just powder and mascara), smells real nice. Was comforting to use after being off the pill for a few months and having occasional break-outs. I have normal to combination skin. It did feel as though my pores got kind of blocked after using it for a month, though. Good product, but trying a different line when finished.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »