MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fruit Fiesta Peel, Age Defense, Treatment, Step 2, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Great product, tad bit pricey

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Jun 08, 2012

As with most of the stuff Mychelle sells, the product itself is good, but the prices seem to be going up while the size is shrinking. I swear I thought they used to sell this in a larger size when it was in a tub instead of a squeeze out tube. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. At any rate, the squeeze tube is nice as it makes it easier to apply after a shower. But the downside is that some product is always going to remain trapped inside, so you either have to toss it away or go through the hassle of cutting open the tube. I've been using the Hydrating Cactus Mask after this to soothe the mild redness and irritation it brings on. I'd say if you use it cautiously you can get 4-6 applications out of one tube. When you add both this and the Cactus Mask together, that breaks down to a price of about $10 to $15 per treatment. I'd like to use this about twice a week, but due to the price, I keep it to only once per week. I think it is a bit expensive for an at home kind of thing. But for this product, so far, I have yet to find a cheaper alternative of similar quality. I am looking, however.

Small tube, good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 16, 2013

I was hoping to get a little more exfoliation from this product. Apparently I've become quite adept to acid treatments on my skin because I didn't notice even a little sting. I was worried there could be an old smell with this product since it doesn't have a lot of preservatives, still I will try to use it within a couple of weeks. It is pricey for the size but really just a couple of pearl size drops will be enough for the whole face and possibly the neck, so I could use it about 20 x I think if I am conservative opposed to some who think there are only 3-4 uses.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Dec 19, 2010

i like it. smells good and helps my skin to revive.