Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fruit Fiesta Peel, Age Defense, Treatment, Step 2, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Really Good

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Dec 25, 2012

I would say that this is probably the best peel/exfoliater I've ever used in terms of its effectiveness and potency. I noticed a dramatic difference after first treatment of 5 minutes, but it is very strong on my skin so I can only use it every 2 weeks or I turn red. Fine by me, less product to buy for its purpose.

Great Fruit Peel

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Feb 15, 2009

This peel is strong for beginners of Gycolic acid. It is amazing. It will firm your face, get rid of dead skin and fix oily and breakouts. You don't have to use it all over every single time. My forehead is oily so I use it at night on my forehead twice a week, all over my face once a week. Good stuff and you will love the smell. Once you start using organic and pure products from Mychelle, you will know the difference. You won't go back to your reguar department stores full of chemical products.... I love this peel, magical!

Makes my dry skin smooth all over again

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 15, 2012

...and after the first treatment. Got this in the kit and loved it so purchased the full size. Color is dark raspberry red and very fruity with a few bits in there, looks like you could eat this puree. I have MCS and this does not bother me, has no smell or very faint and natural. It dries fast and just one minute after application, I rinse it off. I love the tube: if I dispense too much it sucks it right back up. (I only do this with freshly washed hands). The one-twist cap is very easy to work with too. Excellent product and great packaging but beware: it is quite small. I only use a very thin layer. All I need is cover the skin, no need to pile it on, that's a waste! A bit concerned about some of the questionable ingredients found in all of Mychelle products (not organic, processed chemicals supposedly from foods like coconut) but it doesn't affect my MCS at all. I do use a LOT of Mychelle products and plan to buy a few more. They should make the kits cheaper and with more products because the more I try, the more I want to buy!

My favorite MyChelle peel

Posted by Reviewer1753061 on Oct 16, 2009

I love this peel...very fragrant and natural smellingwith rasberries, its a very mild peel that when used longer term helps a lot with the texture of my skin. Many other product lines say they are natural, but if you read the ingredients they are terrible. Not MyChelle. They deliver as promised.

Fruit Fiesta Peel

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jan 20, 2009

Fantastic peel, but then of course I just love all Mychelle products, The product targets what it says it supposed to do and it does, and their all natural.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »