have been using for years

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jun 19, 2015

I am satisfied with this product- especially on wrinkle prone areas (it will tingle/burn a bit). My face feels much smoother after too!

Great Product!

Posted by 4655633736882091359 on Feb 24, 2015

Strong and effective, if you are already using peels, this is a great one to vary your regime with. Left my face feeling refreshed, tingly, and smooth - but was not overly drying.

works well for aged skin

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Aug 23, 2014

This seems to add color and smoothness to my over fifty dry skin.

Love this peel

Posted by 4916845624478014593 on May 27, 2014

Great product. Will buy again

Produit pas encore testé

Posted by 5518517271477602373 on Jan 27, 2014

Je n'ai pas encore testé ce produit

Really Good

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Dec 25, 2012

I would say that this is probably the best peel/exfoliater I've ever used in terms of its effectiveness and potency. I noticed a dramatic difference after first treatment of 5 minutes, but it is very strong on my skin so I can only use it every 2 weeks or I turn red. Fine by me, less product to buy for its purpose.

A really good peel!

Posted by 5115944311650255983 on Nov 21, 2012

After the peeling my skin feel more compact and nicely flushed!

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jun 05, 2012

VERY GOOD FOR MY FACE!

lovelovelove

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Mar 04, 2012

This is magic. My lifeless acne-prone skin glows absolutely beautifully for days after using this.

Makes my dry skin smooth all over again

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 15, 2012

...and after the first treatment. Got this in the kit and loved it so purchased the full size. Color is dark raspberry red and very fruity with a few bits in there, looks like you could eat this puree. I have MCS and this does not bother me, has no smell or very faint and natural. It dries fast and just one minute after application, I rinse it off. I love the tube: if I dispense too much it sucks it right back up. (I only do this with freshly washed hands). The one-twist cap is very easy to work with too. Excellent product and great packaging but beware: it is quite small. I only use a very thin layer. All I need is cover the skin, no need to pile it on, that's a waste! A bit concerned about some of the questionable ingredients found in all of Mychelle products (not organic, processed chemicals supposedly from foods like coconut) but it doesn't affect my MCS at all. I do use a LOT of Mychelle products and plan to buy a few more. They should make the kits cheaper and with more products because the more I try, the more I want to buy!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »