Great product, tad bit pricey

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Jun 08, 2012

As with most of the stuff Mychelle sells, the product itself is good, but the prices seem to be going up while the size is shrinking. I swear I thought they used to sell this in a larger size when it was in a tub instead of a squeeze out tube. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. At any rate, the squeeze tube is nice as it makes it easier to apply after a shower. But the downside is that some product is always going to remain trapped inside, so you either have to toss it away or go through the hassle of cutting open the tube. I've been using the Hydrating Cactus Mask after this to soothe the mild redness and irritation it brings on. I'd say if you use it cautiously you can get 4-6 applications out of one tube. When you add both this and the Cactus Mask together, that breaks down to a price of about $10 to $15 per treatment. I'd like to use this about twice a week, but due to the price, I keep it to only once per week. I think it is a bit expensive for an at home kind of thing. But for this product, so far, I have yet to find a cheaper alternative of similar quality. I am looking, however.

EXCELLENT!

Posted by Superkoxy on Jun 05, 2012

VERY GOOD FOR MY FACE!

lovelovelove

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Mar 04, 2012

This is magic. My lifeless acne-prone skin glows absolutely beautifully for days after using this.

Makes my dry skin smooth all over again

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 15, 2012

...and after the first treatment. Got this in the kit and loved it so purchased the full size. Color is dark raspberry red and very fruity with a few bits in there, looks like you could eat this puree. I have MCS and this does not bother me, has no smell or very faint and natural. It dries fast and just one minute after application, I rinse it off. I love the tube: if I dispense too much it sucks it right back up. (I only do this with freshly washed hands). The one-twist cap is very easy to work with too. Excellent product and great packaging but beware: it is quite small. I only use a very thin layer. All I need is cover the skin, no need to pile it on, that's a waste! A bit concerned about some of the questionable ingredients found in all of Mychelle products (not organic, processed chemicals supposedly from foods like coconut) but it doesn't affect my MCS at all. I do use a LOT of Mychelle products and plan to buy a few more. They should make the kits cheaper and with more products because the more I try, the more I want to buy!

best peel on the market & I've tried them all!

Posted by Reviewer1758829 on Dec 28, 2011

This peel reduces pour size & leaves the skin smooth. I would not be without this stuff!

super

Posted by Reviewer1625077 on May 14, 2011

Very good scrub. Very economical to use, just a little bit all over the face. After using the skin smooth and beautiful!

Mychelle Fruit Fiesta Peel

Posted by Reviewer2827944 on Mar 22, 2011

Just a slight tingling, no discomfort at all, skin feels brand new, I do this 3xweekly, followed by Revitalising Night Cream. I've been doing this for two weeks now & my 55yr old skin is responding very nicely

good product

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Dec 19, 2010

i like it. smells good and helps my skin to revive.

Mychelle fruit fiesta peel

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on May 24, 2010

I thought this was ok but i prefer the tropical skin smoother better

love love love