super

Posted by Reviewer1625077 on May 14, 2011

Very good scrub. Very economical to use, just a little bit all over the face. After using the skin smooth and beautiful!

Love this peel

Posted by 4916845624478014593 on May 27, 2014

Great product. Will buy again

best peel on the market & I've tried them all!

Posted by Reviewer1758829 on Dec 28, 2011

This peel reduces pour size & leaves the skin smooth. I would not be without this stuff!

lovelovelove

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Mar 04, 2012

This is magic. My lifeless acne-prone skin glows absolutely beautifully for days after using this.

love love love

Posted by Reviewer2037796 on Mar 15, 2010

great product

Mychelle Fruit Fiesta Peel

Posted by Reviewer2827944 on Mar 22, 2011

Just a slight tingling, no discomfort at all, skin feels brand new, I do this 3xweekly, followed by Revitalising Night Cream. I've been doing this for two weeks now & my 55yr old skin is responding very nicely

works well for aged skin

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Aug 23, 2014

This seems to add color and smoothness to my over fifty dry skin.

Great Product!

Posted by 4655633736882091359 on Feb 24, 2015

Strong and effective, if you are already using peels, this is a great one to vary your regime with. Left my face feeling refreshed, tingly, and smooth - but was not overly drying.

Great peel, even for under 30yo.

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I use this peel on my oily acne-prone skin, and I really like how it makes my skin clear and smooth. Seems to be helping controlling the oiliness of my skin. Wonderful!

Small tube, good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 16, 2013

I was hoping to get a little more exfoliation from this product. Apparently I've become quite adept to acid treatments on my skin because I didn't notice even a little sting. I was worried there could be an old smell with this product since it doesn't have a lot of preservatives, still I will try to use it within a couple of weeks. It is pricey for the size but really just a couple of pearl size drops will be enough for the whole face and possibly the neck, so I could use it about 20 x I think if I am conservative opposed to some who think there are only 3-4 uses.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »