New To iHerb?

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Incredible Pumpkin Peel, All / Combination, Step 2, Treatment, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Eats off all dry skin

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 13, 2010

I got a trial size of this and it is simply AMAZING. I have severe hormonal imbalance which causes very parched skin. My glycolic acid cleanser & toner don't work, neither does the scrub! But this is amazing. I can put a thin layer when I wake up & wash off 5 min later & my skin is normal, soft & radiant all day. Highly recommended.

Utterly Amazing

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Dec 30, 2008

I am ecstatic that iherb is now offering this line. This is the best product I've used in the mask/peel category. It really works and it also smells wonderful.

Like A Pumpkin Pie On Your Face!

Posted by Reviewer1503921 on May 07, 2010

Recommended to me at a day spa, I had to try it. Really nice stuff! Makes your face feel really smooth and fresh.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1096466 on Sep 06, 2010

Love this product!

A+

Posted by Reviewer2052462 on Mar 06, 2011

I use this peel about 2-3 times a week when my skin's texture starts to get a little bumpy. (Pumpkin is full of salicylic acid.) I feel like it clears it up the same day! It smells great, too!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »