お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Incredible Pumpkin Peel, All / Combination, Step 2, Treatment, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Reviews 3-star

From Russia

Posted by moonana on Aug 15, 2012

I jusy think it's a little bit too pricey, and didn't notice any visible effect, though used it according to the instruction. На мой взгляд дороговат за такой маленький объем, сильных изменений не заметила, больше не куплю.

okay

Posted by may291 on Apr 28, 2012

I feel like the only one not raving about this, but I didn't find it that great. I think my skin was really pretty bad when I tried it though.

Moyen !!

Posted by missblackline on Sep 04, 2012

Alord déjà l'odeur est trèss particulière ça sent très fort le clou de girofle (genre comme chez le dentiste) ! ce masques est trèss actif donc si vous avez la peau sensible je ne vous le conseille pas ! et pour ma parrt je n'ai pas vu trop d'effet positif (j'ai le peau normale) à part que la peau est douce...

above average

Posted by Reviewer1162318 on Dec 20, 2013

I will purchase this again as my NCN product is out of stock. I tried this when NCN changed shipping providers which made it too expensive to have sent (they have fixed that). NCN's is US$75 for 4oz so similarly priced but very strong, maybe too strong if this product suits you.