Eats off all dry skin

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 13, 2010

I got a trial size of this and it is simply AMAZING. I have severe hormonal imbalance which causes very parched skin. My glycolic acid cleanser & toner don't work, neither does the scrub! But this is amazing. I can put a thin layer when I wake up & wash off 5 min later & my skin is normal, soft & radiant all day. Highly recommended.

Utterly Amazing

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Dec 30, 2008

I am ecstatic that iherb is now offering this line. This is the best product I've used in the mask/peel category. It really works and it also smells wonderful.

Like A Pumpkin Pie On Your Face!

Posted by Reviewer1503921 on May 07, 2010

Recommended to me at a day spa, I had to try it. Really nice stuff! Makes your face feel really smooth and fresh.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1096466 on Sep 06, 2010

Love this product!

A+

Posted by Reviewer2052462 on Mar 06, 2011

I use this peel about 2-3 times a week when my skin's texture starts to get a little bumpy. (Pumpkin is full of salicylic acid.) I feel like it clears it up the same day! It smells great, too!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2923414 on Nov 11, 2011

"Skin is left feeling incredibly soft, smooth and clean with a renewed healthy glow" - it`s truth. I have oily acne prone skin and find this product suitable for my skin care routine.The only thing I don`t like about this product is price.It`s a bit expensive :)

fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2524037 on Jan 31, 2012

The smell of this had me hooked first, then the feel and look of my skin after is just amazing. This is something I would definately repurchase.

not the first time buy

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on Jun 13, 2012

It's the 2nd package of this peeling I'm using. It's no disappointment - contrary - very pleasant, quite mild and yet effective product. Will buy AnneMarie Borlind just to compare and not to get bored. But believe I will come back to it again at some point, cause it's a great treatment for my skin!