Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1385006 on Mar 03, 2010

This stuff works and quickly too (about a week). I'm in my late 50's. It could be a miracle product for younger lips! The only thing I wish this lip treatment would do better is to moisterize. I still need to use Weleda's lip balm or Carlson's Vitamin E balm.

it does what it says, but takes time

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jan 30, 2011

It took half one month to notice visivle rezults, and I used it every day 3-10 times a day, as it dries out very quickly!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2270535 on Jul 07, 2009

A true lip plumping treatment. My own lips have literally plumped about 25% in the 6 weeks I've been using it. A friend even asked me if I had undergone Restylane shots. Will keep using it always.

Great and most importantly natural ingredients

Posted by Reviewer3103702 on Dec 07, 2009

You have to use it everyday consistently for it to really plump your lips. Overall a great product.

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1204895 on Jul 06, 2011

I read a review on this product, this balm quickly increases the lips, but I have no such effect. I take them for a couple of weeks. A vobschem balm smells good and pleasing to the lips.

Not Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1660369 on Jun 30, 2010

I'm always searching for lip care products which are a cream consistency rather than sticks or pots of balm. I thought I'd found such a thing with Mychelle's Lip Plumping Treatment. Serves me right for not reading the ingredients list more thoroughly. The texture is horribly oily and greasy so you end up with an oil slick on your lips which rapidly seeps into the surrounding areas and, being so slippery, doesn't rub in and soon wipes off. I stuck with it for about three weeks but had no evidence of moisturising or plumping and ended up with a rash under my bottom lip. An expensive mistake.

Love this stuff.

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 15, 2009

It really works quite well if you apply twice a day minimum and it smells good. The best natural plumper I have ever used and on my second tube. Great ethics from the company too. Truly non toxic.

No effect!

Posted by Reviewer1283917 on Sep 20, 2011

Pleasant facility, but the effect - nil!

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3281506 on Apr 06, 2011

Disappointed, no increase or wetting

The favourite for ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2358578 on Jul 14, 2011

The smell shaking, fills lips, effect good...

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »