Lovely colour and staying power

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on May 03, 2013

I normally like my lip tints darker, but I love this natural purplish colour. I like the colour in this better than the other colour I have in this – Flirt – even if I love dark colours, Flirt was too dark for me. It tastes a little better than the Flirt too – but that may be due to the other being on it’s way of going rancid (the natural oils in it) when I received it. However I prefer the taste in the Kiss My Lips Organic Shimmers and Alba’s Terra Tint’s – the peppermint in them is so refreshing during a working day. But what I like with these compared to Organic Shimmers and Terra Tints is that they are very saturated with colour and less shimmer – also have a thicker consistence so they lasts well. UPDATE: I believe this is weaker / not as saturated as last time I bought it. For a more saturated rosy pink I prefer the Berry color of the Hemp Organics' tints or Maroon Creek from Elemental Herbs. They both tastes better(the Elemental Herbs even tastes peppermint :-)), have just as good or better texture, are more saturated (the Hemp Organics also without shimmer, which I love) and better value.

I love it

Posted by 5608182805346984558 on Feb 02, 2013

No harmfull products inside, great quality and color

Doesn't last

Posted by Reviewer1413890 on Jan 21, 2013

I like and use other MyChelle products, but the color does not last, this is the second tube I have ordered, will not order it again.

So and so...

Posted by Reviewer1231627 on Aug 04, 2011

Highly pigmented and longlasting but also quite dry and difficult to apply evenly. Not too happy about the shade: the homepage describes "Beaujolais" as "a matte mauve with flirtatious pink undertones". I find that it's anything but matte - rather heavy on the mother-of-pearl shimmer. The effect is a frumpy 1980's look.

Don't bother

Posted by Reviewer3061873 on Dec 28, 2009

The color is nice but is very drying to the lips.

MyChelle Beaujolais

Posted by Reviewer3013632 on Jan 21, 2009

Love this lip balm and the color is beautiful. Lasts long and does not bleed.