July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Little Kisses, Flirt, .10 oz (2.83 g)

Great color

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Feb 26, 2013

I love the deep shade, earthy, with no trace of a purple hue.

I’ve been looking for a very dark tinted chap stick and this truly is

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Dec 14, 2009

- the colour is really quite nice, a kind of dark plum, but I think a bit more red in it would be better for me. I like that it has less shimmer and more colour than the Kiss My Face Sticks, but those feels much better on lips and tastes much better – this has not much added taste / smell, but a kind of mild makeup smell. I don’t think it’s really worth the money when it costs more than the double of the Kiss My Face sticks, but in my hunt for the perfect colour I might try the Bojoules or their garnet too – somebody described it as the dark and red, old movie noir colour and that’s just what I’m after. Maybe the other colours tastes better too..