Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer3138882 on Apr 03, 2012

This is my second favourite lip tint after Kiss My Face's Pearl. But you should have lips, which are naturally light. Is seems, dark lips neutralize the tint color.

very good lip stick n lip blam

Posted by Reviewer2207097 on Jun 20, 2011

This is my 2nd order for this lip stick. Usually natural lip stick got problem either not lasting or too dry. Not used to it when first use, too dry. However after 1 week or so, no problem any more. The color is lasting n it moisturise as well. Now i can have peace of mind cos i know i won't swallow harmful chemicals when i eat. The only concern is limited color choices, seems don't have coral range warm color. Also colors shown on screen are much darker that actual product.

Eureka!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Aug 05, 2011

Hands down this is the BEST lipstick I've ever used. For me, this is a major eureka moment. Many "natural" lipsticks on the market do have toxic ingredients and if they are pure, the color isn't all that great. Not this! The ingredients are pure and the color is what you find at top dollar. (The color is a light rose.) Before you apply it, you should put lip balm first. I highly recommend "Love Your Lips" by Mychelle, which is better than Badger.

natual

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Oct 05, 2011

a light natural color

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Oct 27, 2011

I like all mychelle products with particular product the colour stays on for quite awhile and easy to apply

Dry

Posted by Reviewer1705781 on Feb 01, 2010

This lipstick has a nice color but it is dry. I use the Honey lip gloss first, then use this.

dry

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Jun 24, 2009

This is a nice color, lasts well, and has a nice smell. But it feels very dry going on, doesn't blend well and has no shine what so ever. I put a lip gloss on top which helps.

nude lipstick

Posted by marianF on Jan 25, 2014

I was expecting a rosy-pink color, but it's more of a pinky-beige on my lips, really nude and neutral, barely noticeable (and my lips are arleady light enough).Texture is weird, a bit sticky and on the dry side.On the plus side, this lipstick has a good staying powder, certaainly a lot better than a balm.For the price, there are better lipsticks out there.