MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Love Your Lips, Black Currant Pomegranate, 0.5 oz (14 g)

Reviews 5-star

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1336522 From Canada on Feb 09, 2012

I have never thought a lip balm can propel me to write a review. But I have to say that this has literally changed the texture of my lips. I have a million and one lip balms in different bags, pockets, drawers, and even in my car. Most of them just glob on and stay there until it's rubbed off. This is a bit hard to spread onto your lips, but it stays for a long time in a matte finish. It's not goopy or greasy and it just makes my lips look "normal". My boyfriend hated that I wore goopy lip balms all the time but now he doesn't say anything because he doesn't feel anything on his lips when he kisses me. I'm not entirely sure if it has any plumping action, but the fact that it stays on and keeps my lips moisturized well earns a spot on my "favourite" list. I only use this now and can't use other greasy lip balms. It's pricey, but it's the size of a glue stick so it will last a long time. I get har-har comments when I pull it out of my purse, but they sing a different tune when I tell them how amazing this thing is.

The Best!

Posted by 5000713646271154251 on Sep 13, 2013

Not sure why this product has such low reviews, because it's the best balm I've ever used! I am a self-confessed lip balm junkie and have tried just about everything, but nothing compares to this. After a month of daily use, my lips are much improved - they are amazingly soft and look much healthier overall. The balm itself is quite firm (but definitely not too hard), has good staying power, and the huge tube lasts a long time (even for someone like me who uses it constantly). I purchased this in Blackcurrant Pomegranate which is lovely, but have since stocked up on every other flavour available and am looking forward to trying them out.