Don't Live Your Life Without This..

Posted by Reviewer2740089 on Aug 27, 2010

This product is amazing! My husband recently passed away and my eyes reflected stress and puffiness. I tried many products (at least six)to help alleviate this issue. This eye gel has been a life saver and I will never be without it! I just ordered two more bottles today. I don't ever want to be without it! Great combined with Dermitage brand Eye kit. The results are fantastic! Pricey Yes, but you get what you pay for!

Reduce puffiness

Posted by Reviewer3334567 on Jun 15, 2011

Very good at reducing puffiness, but does not really work on dark eye circles much.

Fabulous for dark circles & puffy eyes.

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Jun 03, 2010

Noticed after one use that dark circles were diminished. This is a gel, but absorbs nicely and leaves skin moisturized. Great for sensitive eyes. I usually break out or my eyes water from eye creams. But, have had any problems with fresh eyes. It is very soothing and reduces puffy eyes. A little goes a long way. One pump (great applicator) gives you the perfect amount. MyChelle makes high quality products. Plus, iherb's price great. Cost $5 more at Whole Foods. iherb is the BEST.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Magnolia Fresh Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1400476 on Dec 09, 2010

Even my extremely sensitive eyes tolerate it! Great quality

highly recommended, really works!

Posted by someonelse on Jun 13, 2012

already used 4-5 tubes...i don't have dark circles but it really reduce my puffy upper eyelid. my eyes look sharper then ever! very light and not greasy to my oily skin.

Really good!!

Posted by Reviewer3345651 on Jun 21, 2011

It is only few days I use it.. so I don't know if it works well with dark cycles, but it is fast absorving and doesn't irritate my eyes. Keep the eye area hydrated and the skin is smooth. I like it. Hope it works with cycles too.

brilliant dark cirlcle reducer

Posted by Reviewer3324038 on Nov 10, 2011

This is my second time to order it at iherb. Most of all, it doesn't irritate my sensitive eye zone at all as well as is absorb into the skin very quickly. Especially, it is quite helpful to reduce dark circles in the morning time before put on make up. Even though the whole amount of this product seems very small but I have used the same bottle every day over 3 months because iota of it is enough for once a use.

Excellent mask

Posted by lubalem2840130 on Dec 16, 2011

Excellent mask - is worth the money

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Magnolia Fresh Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Jan 27, 2012

This is a great serum for the eye area.

Great eye serum for puffiness

Posted by BIZ254 on Jul 01, 2015

Great eye serum for puffiness due to water retention or late nights / bad mornings. But not much on dark circles and eye-rings yet after 1 tube. Quite pricey for a small tube but will probably give it another chance when it's on time sale.