• Although the packaging of this product states it is .4 oz (12 g), it is in fact .5 oz (14 g)

• Customer Ratings

Meh

Posted by Moony90 on Aug 17, 2015

Too dark for me

Nice for a natural look.

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Jul 08, 2014

I bought this to wear over my Dr Hauschka pure stick - which is a medicated concealer - that is a tad light for my skin, but I really loved the medicating properties. It smells gorgeous like nothing else on the planet! I almost just wear it because I love the smell so much! The only downside is that it doesn't seem to last while on and its very very sheer! Most stick foundations are really cake-y like full on clown/stage makeup - this one isn't its really sheer and natural. The only thing is if you are after a bit more cover than you might have to do what I do and wear a concealer under it. It goes will with a light powder on top to set it in a bit more too. I guess its not really a full foundation - but more so just evens out the skin tone. I wouldn't use it to cover a huge zit or dark circles under eyes - I first use the concealer (which is lighter) then use this cream foundation over the top and its all good. I didn't find it oily/greasy like other reviewers, but then again I like the youthful dewy look - and for high makeup moments I usually use a powder/blush to set it a bit. For just the smell alone I would recommend it. And it really feels nice on, like you haven't got the shovel out and slapped on inch thick putty on your face - this is light and comfy on. It does transfer quite easily though.. I would probably buy again, but not as a full on foundation, for that I might have to look a little further - but the ingredients are all good so its hard to beat.

Too oily

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Feb 26, 2014

I did try to love this foundation for it's all natural/simple ingredients, great coverage and texture. However, it's very oily for my normal/combination skin and makes me break out in little bumps every time I use it. The shimmer is nice and very finely milled, but is almost too much on my skin to a point where I look irridescant. Is best suited for drier skin types.

stick foundation

Posted by 5364733661662671673 on Feb 02, 2014

love this product, good coverage, matt finish, exactly my skin colour. does not clog up the pores. Best of all no bad ingredients. will definitely re-order.

can't live without :D

Posted by 4982829025024320285 on Sep 08, 2013

Best foundation ever if you have an oily skin type its a big no no for you I love it.. يناسب البشرة الجافة والحنطيه او اللي عامل تان ;-]

Orange and oily

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

The color was very orange and the foundation definitely doesn't suit people with oily t-zones. If you have a nice tan or a good even warm skin tone the shade might suit you better. This would probably suit drier skin types better.

chemical sensitivity problems

Posted by Reviewer1749325 on Oct 05, 2012

Am extremely chemically sensitive and heightened sense of smell. This product is probably a very good alternative for most folks. For me, the intense "fruity" smell from the extracts was overwhelming -- had to remove it immediately. Come on, MyChelle, makeup doesn't need to smell like passion fruit, etc. Would love to have loved it but MyChelle is off the mark with this one. I'll just have to get used to wearing my own old face. Those with MCS, beware of "natural" ingredients -- they usually aren't!

The best natural non-powder make-up base there is!!!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012

I absolutely love this foundation! I have done a huge amount of research to find a replacement to chemical or mineral make-up foundations that are in powder form. I've tried many different brands and products and this is by far the best! The smell is nice (although I would like this even more without any scent). Ingredients are fully natural which is very rare! Most brands that are supposed to be natural or organic use nasty chemicals! It's VERY difficult to find a product with ingredients like this! Mineral dust foundations are the second best option but I don't think it's good for you to inhale the dust day after day (after all, most of us use foundation every day for years and decades). So, this is the best alternative to regular foundations I have found so far!! This foundation leaves my skin a bit oily but I don't mind that since my skin is quite dry. Actually the finish is very natural. For people with oily skin this might not be the best option. And if it gets too shiny, blotting paper or tissue helps a lot (just don't rub the foundation off)! The shade is quite dark for my fair skin with olive undertones. When I used Everyday Minerals foundations I used "Olive Fair" which was a perfect match. I mix this with lighter color (Ivory) to get the right shade. Both of these shades have neutral undertones, so they don't make my skin look at all pink or orange (which is quite common problem for me). Shades are just right!

Cream foundantion

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

This is rather oily and just doesn't suit me.

Good Product...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Jan 27, 2012

...Colors run a bit light for their names...I have sallow olive skin...Latte is a dead-on match...I'll have to go darker in the summer...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »