MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Cream Foundation, Latte, .5 oz (14 g)

Reviews 3-star

Too Creamy

Posted by Reviewer2862168 From California on Feb 17, 2009

I have shine with this product. It has a creamy texture that is too much for my sometimes oily, sometimes sensitive skin. The color match was very good (Latte--and I was pretty much guessing--I'm usually a medium). The application technique of a large stick is easy to get used to(and, yes, less messy) May work for others.

Too oily

Posted by Reviewer1501933 From Australia on Feb 26, 2014

I did try to love this foundation for it's all natural/simple ingredients, great coverage and texture. However, it's very oily for my normal/combination skin and makes me break out in little bumps every time I use it. The shimmer is nice and very finely milled, but is almost too much on my skin to a point where I look irridescant. Is best suited for drier skin types.