• Although the packaging of this product states it is .4 oz (12 g), it is in fact .5 oz (14 g)

• Customer Ratings

Love MyCheelle

Posted by Reviewer1904884 on Dec 29, 2009

Nice product,as are all MyChelle products. Don't think it would be as good without the products used before the foundation is applied......it all works together. Would give it 5 stars, but feel it is a little hard to apply, and feel I need some powder or the finished look is a little too shiney.

Nice foundation!

Posted by Reviewer3056530 on Mar 18, 2010

Covers well without a heavy look. Smooths on nicely over moisturizer.

Too oily

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Feb 26, 2014

I did try to love this foundation for it's all natural/simple ingredients, great coverage and texture. However, it's very oily for my normal/combination skin and makes me break out in little bumps every time I use it. The shimmer is nice and very finely milled, but is almost too much on my skin to a point where I look irridescant. Is best suited for drier skin types.

Meh

Posted by Moony90 on Aug 17, 2015

Too dark for me

chemical sensitivity problems

Posted by Reviewer1749325 on Oct 05, 2012

Am extremely chemically sensitive and heightened sense of smell. This product is probably a very good alternative for most folks. For me, the intense "fruity" smell from the extracts was overwhelming -- had to remove it immediately. Come on, MyChelle, makeup doesn't need to smell like passion fruit, etc. Would love to have loved it but MyChelle is off the mark with this one. I'll just have to get used to wearing my own old face. Those with MCS, beware of "natural" ingredients -- they usually aren't!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »