MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Minerals, Cream Foundation, Latte, .5 oz (14 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Cream foundantion

Posted by karishma From Australia on Jun 10, 2012

This is rather oily and just doesn't suit me.

Orange and oily

Posted by Flicka From Finland on Jan 20, 2013

The color was very orange and the foundation definitely doesn't suit people with oily t-zones. If you have a nice tan or a good even warm skin tone the shade might suit you better. This would probably suit drier skin types better.

The best natural non-powder make-up base there is!!!!

Posted by sweetheart From Finland on Jun 28, 2012

I absolutely love this foundation! I have done a huge amount of research to find a replacement to chemical or mineral make-up foundations that are in powder form. I've tried many different brands and products and this is by far the best! The smell is nice (although I would like this even more without any scent). Ingredients are fully natural which is very rare! Most brands that are supposed to be natural or organic use nasty chemicals! It's VERY difficult to find a product with ingredients like this! Mineral dust foundations are the second best option but I don't think it's good for you to inhale the dust day after day (after all, most of us use foundation every day for years and decades). So, this is the best alternative to regular foundations I have found so far!! This foundation leaves my skin a bit oily but I don't mind that since my skin is quite dry. Actually the finish is very natural. For people with oily skin this might not be the best option. And if it gets too shiny, blotting paper or tissue helps a lot (just don't rub the foundation off)! The shade is quite dark for my fair skin with olive undertones. When I used Everyday Minerals foundations I used "Olive Fair" which was a perfect match. I mix this with lighter color (Ivory) to get the right shade. Both of these shades have neutral undertones, so they don't make my skin look at all pink or orange (which is quite common problem for me). Shades are just right!

can't live without :D

Posted by 4982829025024320285 on Sep 08, 2013

Best foundation ever if you have an oily skin type its a big no no for you I love it.. يناسب البشرة الجافة والحنطيه او اللي عامل تان ;-]

stick foundation

Posted by 5364733661662671673 on Feb 02, 2014

love this product, good coverage, matt finish, exactly my skin colour. does not clog up the pores. Best of all no bad ingredients. will definitely re-order.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »