Barely there

Posted by Reviewer1027322 on Apr 09, 2010

I like this eye shimmer, though it's barely noticible. If you like the "barely there" natural look this could be for you. I use it mostly for highlighter under my brows. I just expected a little more color, though I would recommend this product.

Great alternative to all the talc-filled eyeshadows out there

Posted by Reviewer2118478 on Jan 15, 2011

This is a creamy eyeshadow that wears well and is a subtle, neutral colour. I love that it is talc and paraben free, so it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and eyes.

let your eyes shimmer

Posted by Reviewer2045362 on Apr 08, 2011

I like this, it goes on very nice and stays all day.

great

Posted by Reviewer3268340 on Sep 11, 2011

It's like a lip chap for my eye lids. Easy to carry with me and I don't have to worry about any pressed powdered shadow breaking and making a mess!

hint of color

Posted by marianF on Feb 01, 2014

Ideal product for when you are in a rush or a bit lazy to be bothered with powder eye shadows and brushes, but still want a little bit of color on the eye lids.Application is extremely simple and results in a subtle, barely noticable, pink-beige color with a bit of shimmer.Can be worn on its own (perfect for daytime) or along with other shades under the eyebrow area to highlight.One star less because it doesn't stay put as long as powder shadows.