Very nice product - but ...

Posted by Reviewer2309117 on Jun 02, 2015

The cream has a very nice consistence and feels great on my skin. The scent is wonderful. But: about 20% says in the bottle. It can not be shaken out, it can not be coaxed out. I'm very frustrated. The price is just much to high for loosing this much! Very sad for such a nice product.

Stings

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

Everyone said this was so good and I'd love it, but it stings me. Disappointed, because it goes on so nicely.

Average.

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

This product didn't impress me. I have oily, acne-prone skin, and this cream did not improve my skin in any way. Also it's kind of pricy since you get only 1 fl oz / 30 ml of the product.

Posted by Reviewer2359168 on Sep 25, 2013

Very Happy With This

Posted by Reviewer1279748 on Feb 20, 2012

I've been using this cream for about a year and it's really helped my complexion.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Jul 08, 2011

I recently ran out of my moisturizer. Knowing it won't arrive for a couple of weeks, I discovered that I had a mostly full bottle of this moisturizer that I bought and forgot. I started using it while waiting for the other lotion, only to realize how great my skin's gotten. The other lotion, while supposedly good for acne-prone skin, always gave me small pimples along my jawline and temples. The Mychelle cream settled them down and also controls the oil. I'm now stuck with a full bottle of the other moisturizer and am now going to use this cream exclusively (along with the sunshield, which I've already been touting its amazingness to all my friends). All in all, this moisturizer leaves my skin fresh and glowing. Love it!

Not perfect, but good for everyday use.

Posted by Reviewer1234260 on Apr 12, 2011

A little bit heavy.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2607092 on Mar 21, 2011

Great for oily acne prone skin!

Oil Free Grapefruit Cream

Posted by Reviewer1400476 on Nov 25, 2010

So far so good. Did not break me out.

Very Satisified!

Posted by Reviewer1303197 on Aug 04, 2010

I've been using this product for almost a year now, and I'm completely satisfied with it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »