New To iHerb?

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Perfect C Serum, All / Combination, Step 3, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Just okay for me.

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Nov 27, 2011

Considering products work differently for different folks, I decided to purchase this product and the Avalon C serum. This producty has its merits, however my skin responded more noticeably to the Avalon. I will be repurchasing the Avalon product.

Strange smell

Posted by Reviewer1188548 on May 26, 2010

I've been using this product for a little over one week now, and in my opinion it's a pretty good serum. It absorps to the skin quickly, though I only use 1 pump rather than 2 which is recommended. The smell is a little strange, I wouldn't call it pleasant. I don't see any change in the color of my face and the hyper pigmentation on the ckeeks seems to be the same. But then again, I've only used this for one week.

very, very drying, tho it brightens up the skin

Posted by teacupLA on Apr 28, 2013

Extremely drying. I won't use it again. I purchased one bottle seemed to brighten up my skin so I added another to an order made later. I don't plan on finishing the second bottle. The alcohol ingredient is overly drying for my skin so I'll just use straight lemon juice for evening out skin tone, brightening it up etc. Alcohol is very abusive to the skin.

Average performer

Posted by 4934896583154314076 on Jul 28, 2013

I finished one bottle of this serum but did not find that my skin was brighter. Perhaps I needed to use a few more bottles of this to see an effect? Clean ingredients but I thought it was expensive for an average performer.

Serums

Posted by JazzyUmmS on Jun 16, 2012

Are they all alike, some make you glow. I like this alot........ the jury is still out

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »