expensive but EFFECTIVE

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Nov 09, 2012

I am only 30 and not that many wrinkles. I've always had slightly oily skin and associated trouble, especially around my period. I've been using this product for only 3 to 4 weeks but I can't believe how good it is. My skin looks clear, it has a nice glow and seems to heal faster. The very fist time I used it I thought is smelled like puke and (i still) think that the ascorbic acid in the serum is oxidised but this it WORKS wonders for the skin. For me the result was similar to how I looked at 25 and in some ways even better (no pimples and a nice glow).

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

super effective

Posted by Reviewer2043761 on Sep 04, 2012

super effective but too expensive for the quantity it makes my pores very refined but i would not buy again unless they make it bigger.

Vitamin C serum

Posted by 5352493453020649590 on Aug 24, 2012

Fabulous, love this product, and really well priced.

Wow

Posted by Adrienne on Apr 12, 2012

This stuff works. I only use it at night, before bed. I battle acne quite regularly, and the tone of my complexion suffers from it. At night I start with a clean face then use my prescription Benzoyl Peroxide. I let that soak in for maybe 30 seconds. Then I put on this serum and let it soak in for 30 seconds (soaks right in!). Then I moisturize and apply Tazorac (a retinol) last. There is definitely a difference when I use the Perfect C Serum and when I don't! Even with the creams I already use, I have noticed that when I use the Perfect C Serum, my complexion is more even and pores are smaller the next morning compared to without it. I do fine with my other creams, sure, but this takes it to the final level. I LOVE IT! <3

FABULOUS!

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Mar 05, 2012

This is the best C serum I've tried. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate at all! In two weeks it has shrunk pores, brightened my complexion, and faded my age spot on my cheek. I only use it once a day as I put a retinol serum on night. You have to try this one!

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Feb 02, 2012

I bought and use with the MyCD's Perfect C Serum and have actually seen dramatic results after approx. 2-3 weeks' usage; dramatic results in that I've always cared for my skin and used high-end, quality brands--the least toxic the better--and with these two products, the appearance of laugh/neck lines and sun-damage spots have improved; will continue to purchase this formula.

Always the best

Posted by Reviewer1650084 on Dec 03, 2011

It is a great product ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

I read the other reviews of this serum and decided to try it. I love it! It has improved the texture of my skin and fine lines are gone.

Really like this serum

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Aug 09, 2011

I've been using this serum in combination with the MyChelle Apple Brightening Serum to help with hyperpigmentation on my face and neck and age spots on my hands. I've only been using them for a couple of weeks and the hyperpigmentation has already faded some. I'll definitely keep using this serum. Also, I like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »