I threw it out

Posted by Reviewer2621489 on Jul 09, 2012

Seemed totally ineffective for the high price. I really wanted to love this product but ended up tossing in the trash. I used it every day for almost a month and saw no difference in my old acne marks, brightness, luminosity or anything. The bottle is uber-tiny - not much for the $$$. I think I'll try Jason Natural hyper-c next.

Serums

Posted by JazzyUmmS on Jun 16, 2012

Are they all alike, some make you glow. I like this alot........ the jury is still out

Wow

Posted by Adrienne on Apr 12, 2012

This stuff works. I only use it at night, before bed. I battle acne quite regularly, and the tone of my complexion suffers from it. At night I start with a clean face then use my prescription Benzoyl Peroxide. I let that soak in for maybe 30 seconds. Then I put on this serum and let it soak in for 30 seconds (soaks right in!). Then I moisturize and apply Tazorac (a retinol) last. There is definitely a difference when I use the Perfect C Serum and when I don't! Even with the creams I already use, I have noticed that when I use the Perfect C Serum, my complexion is more even and pores are smaller the next morning compared to without it. I do fine with my other creams, sure, but this takes it to the final level. I LOVE IT! <3

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1312628 on Apr 02, 2012

as it says on the pack.

FABULOUS!

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Mar 05, 2012

This is the best C serum I've tried. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate at all! In two weeks it has shrunk pores, brightened my complexion, and faded my age spot on my cheek. I only use it once a day as I put a retinol serum on night. You have to try this one!

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Feb 02, 2012

I bought and use with the MyCD's Perfect C Serum and have actually seen dramatic results after approx. 2-3 weeks' usage; dramatic results in that I've always cared for my skin and used high-end, quality brands--the least toxic the better--and with these two products, the appearance of laugh/neck lines and sun-damage spots have improved; will continue to purchase this formula.

C Serum

Posted by Reviewer1547907 on Dec 25, 2011

Makes my face itch, but other half says it works well for her. All in all, a satisfactory no parabens etc alternative.

Always the best

Posted by Reviewer1650084 on Dec 03, 2011

It is a great product ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just okay for me.

Posted by Reviewer1453432 on Nov 27, 2011

Considering products work differently for different folks, I decided to purchase this product and the Avalon C serum. This producty has its merits, however my skin responded more noticeably to the Avalon. I will be repurchasing the Avalon product.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

I read the other reviews of this serum and decided to try it. I love it! It has improved the texture of my skin and fine lines are gone.