MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Perfect C Serum, All / Combination, Step 3, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 95 reviews

I threw it out

Posted by Reviewer2621489 From Minnesota on Jul 09, 2012

Seemed totally ineffective for the high price. I really wanted to love this product but ended up tossing in the trash. I used it every day for almost a month and saw no difference in my old acne marks, brightness, luminosity or anything. The bottle is uber-tiny - not much for the $$$. I think I'll try Jason Natural hyper-c next.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3223927 From California on Oct 30, 2010

I just use perfect C serum on sun damaged areas on the side of my face.I have noticed some lightening and my skin is more evan in color.The bottle is small but 1 pump is more that enough to cover.

keeps the face free of blemishes

Posted by Reviewer2678694 From Netherlands on Oct 05, 2009

and keeps the wrinkles away...if only it were less costly!

Really like this serum

Posted by Reviewer1216861 From Texas on Aug 09, 2011

I've been using this serum in combination with the MyChelle Apple Brightening Serum to help with hyperpigmentation on my face and neck and age spots on my hands. I've only been using them for a couple of weeks and the hyperpigmentation has already faded some. I'll definitely keep using this serum. Also, I like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my skin.

Just okay for me.

Posted by Reviewer1453432 From California on Nov 27, 2011

Considering products work differently for different folks, I decided to purchase this product and the Avalon C serum. This producty has its merits, however my skin responded more noticeably to the Avalon. I will be repurchasing the Avalon product.