MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Perfect C Serum, All / Combination, Step 3, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2624715 on Feb 08, 2010

It works on my blemish prone skin. I have less pimples now.

Strange smell

Posted by Reviewer1188548 on May 26, 2010

I've been using this product for a little over one week now, and in my opinion it's a pretty good serum. It absorps to the skin quickly, though I only use 1 pump rather than 2 which is recommended. The smell is a little strange, I wouldn't call it pleasant. I don't see any change in the color of my face and the hyper pigmentation on the ckeeks seems to be the same. But then again, I've only used this for one week.

Pricey and sticky

Posted by Reviewer1760450 on May 09, 2011

Have not noticed any great results yet, but it is so greasy and leave my face oily.. Will not buy again

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2491669 on Jan 18, 2009

This is the first time I have tried vitamin C serum in this brand. I have been using it for weeks now and I think it is wonderful. The price is great too.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2853324 on Nov 29, 2009

This is a great Vitamin C serum. It has a high content (17%) of Vit C in the form of L Ascorbic Acid, the best kind to be absorbed by your skin. It's great for fighting free radicals. I use it in the morning after washing, wait about 20 mins to allow it to absorb, then apply moisturiser. I have quite sensitive skin and this has not irritated it at all.