Really like this serum

Posted by Reviewer1216861 on Aug 09, 2011

I've been using this serum in combination with the MyChelle Apple Brightening Serum to help with hyperpigmentation on my face and neck and age spots on my hands. I've only been using them for a couple of weeks and the hyperpigmentation has already faded some. I'll definitely keep using this serum. Also, I like that MyChelle products are pure with no noxious chemicals. I'm very careful what I put on my skin.

I'm impressed, and I'm not easily impressed

Posted by Reviewer1096506 on Jul 24, 2011

I'm on my second bottle, and will continue to order this. I've seen marked brightening of my skin, lessening of fine lines and pores. I tried a different brand of Vitamin C serum, but did not get the same results as Mychelle. Mychelle's is more concentrated with a more true Vit C smell (pungent, not perfumed), but it gets results, and that's what I'm after. My skin can be sensitive to Vitamin C and break out in itchy bumps. Until now, I hadn't found a product that actually worked and that my skin could tolerate. Glad I found this.

Love MyChelle!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 16, 2011

Great Vitamin C product for the face!

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2884370 on May 11, 2011

Pretty good. Need to mix it half and half with your favorite moisturizer when applying. Spreads out better and more evenly.

Pricey and sticky

Posted by Reviewer1760450 on May 09, 2011

Have not noticed any great results yet, but it is so greasy and leave my face oily.. Will not buy again

Simply the best!

Posted by Reviewer2989242 on May 06, 2011

I'm 45 and sagging is starting to be a "problem". I've now used this product for 3 weeks and the difference is absolutely amazing. Wouldn't believe it if I hadn't tried it myself! My checks have become full and smooth again and the turkey neck is just about gone. I have fair, sensitive skin. Hope this helps...

very dark

Posted by Reviewer2923326 on Mar 27, 2011

I'm wondering about the efficacy of this product as it is very orangey in appearance and I have read that this could mean it has oxidised. Other than that it seems fine.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2502851 on Dec 16, 2010

effective without overdrying or irritating. i have oily but sensative skin.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer3223927 on Oct 30, 2010

I just use perfect C serum on sun damaged areas on the side of my face.I have noticed some lightening and my skin is more evan in color.The bottle is small but 1 pump is more that enough to cover.

You can still feel a difference the next day

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Sep 22, 2010

This is the best C serum out there, to the best of my knowledge. The concentration of C is unusually high for a serum and it really does make positive changes in your skin's texture and tone. Great for sun-damaged skin, as topical C has been shown to help reverse damage and reduce skin cancer risk. Topical C also has some sun protection abilities itself. Our dermatologist has told us that skin biopsies have shown it to remain active in the skin a day or more after it's been applied, which makes sense because you really can still feel a difference the following day. The instructions tell you to apply two pumps, but I find one to be sufficient to lightly cover my face and neck, especially if my hands are damp with water.