It really IS perfect

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on Sep 01, 2010

Love it. I'm on my second bottle. It's a bit pricy, but a bargain for what it does to my adult-acne-prone skin. I can see and feel the difference in clarity, my skin actually glows now.

Smooooth.....

Posted by Reviewer2740089 on Aug 27, 2010

This product feels good as you apply it. Not sticky. Soaks right in. Not sure it works well alone. Use with the Deep Repair cream. You won't find a better combination!

c serum

Posted by Reviewer2450095 on Jul 16, 2010

I like this product. It has made some red spots on my face fade some.

Strange smell

Posted by Reviewer1188548 on May 26, 2010

I've been using this product for a little over one week now, and in my opinion it's a pretty good serum. It absorps to the skin quickly, though I only use 1 pump rather than 2 which is recommended. The smell is a little strange, I wouldn't call it pleasant. I don't see any change in the color of my face and the hyper pigmentation on the ckeeks seems to be the same. But then again, I've only used this for one week.

Shrunk my pores & leaves skin radiant.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 14, 2010

After 2 weeks, my skin finally looks even-toned, bright & radiant. Probably due to the fact that it shrunk my pores, which had been enlarged for well over 2 decades! This amazing C serum has 0 toxic ingredients and penetrates rapidly leaving no tacky feel which is important to me. This does double duty as the Aminoguanidine is supposed to inhibit the 'cross-linking' (or glycosylation) of proteins that cause wrinkling and which increase with sugar consumption. (I also take Alpha Lipoic Acid for full body protection as Dr Perricone recommends it!) Unlike the good doctor's products this one contains 0 chemicals & is mainly organic yet provides the same protection. Plus the shrunk pores is a magnificent miracle! I no longer need foundation.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2624715 on Feb 08, 2010

It works on my blemish prone skin. I have less pimples now.

Its the third one for me...

Posted by Reviewer2542689 on Feb 01, 2010

I love this one, i use more than the designated dosage, but it goes on very well, and the skin absorbs it well. The make-up, moisturiser goes on well after this.

Textura poco cómoda

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Jan 27, 2010

La textura del serum no es cómoda de extender, da la sensación de que se "evapora" antes de poder aplicarlo por toda la cara. A favor: el envase opaco y hermético que evita que se oxide En contra: la textura y cierto olor como a cítricos pasados

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Dec 02, 2009

Love this serum. Really seems to be tightening my pores - my skin looks and feels great after using. I have been using it every morning with the Mychelle cleanser and mist. The mist is great with helping you use the serum sparingly. It says to use two pumps of the serum but I usually use one squirt and spread it evenly. It works well and is a wonderful product to use to wake your skin up in the morning. Highly recommended.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2853324 on Nov 29, 2009

This is a great Vitamin C serum. It has a high content (17%) of Vit C in the form of L Ascorbic Acid, the best kind to be absorbed by your skin. It's great for fighting free radicals. I use it in the morning after washing, wait about 20 mins to allow it to absorb, then apply moisturiser. I have quite sensitive skin and this has not irritated it at all.