MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Perfect C Serum, All / Combination, Step 3, .5 fl oz (15 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 95 reviews

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2481963 From Arizona on Aug 29, 2011

I read the other reviews of this serum and decided to try it. I love it! It has improved the texture of my skin and fine lines are gone.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2828609 From District of Columbia on Feb 02, 2012

I bought and use with the MyCD's Perfect C Serum and have actually seen dramatic results after approx. 2-3 weeks' usage; dramatic results in that I've always cared for my skin and used high-end, quality brands--the least toxic the better--and with these two products, the appearance of laugh/neck lines and sun-damage spots have improved; will continue to purchase this formula.

FABULOUS!

Posted by Reviewer3036990 From Massachusetts on Mar 05, 2012

This is the best C serum I've tried. I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate at all! In two weeks it has shrunk pores, brightened my complexion, and faded my age spot on my cheek. I only use it once a day as I put a retinol serum on night. You have to try this one!

It really IS perfect

Posted by Reviewer2514138 From California on Sep 01, 2010

Love it. I'm on my second bottle. It's a bit pricy, but a bargain for what it does to my adult-acne-prone skin. I can see and feel the difference in clarity, my skin actually glows now.

super effective

Posted by Reviewer2043761 From Mexico on Sep 04, 2012

super effective but too expensive for the quantity it makes my pores very refined but i would not buy again unless they make it bigger.