Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2491669 on Jan 18, 2009

This is the first time I have tried vitamin C serum in this brand. I have been using it for weeks now and I think it is wonderful. The price is great too.

Shrunk my pores & leaves skin radiant.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 14, 2010

After 2 weeks, my skin finally looks even-toned, bright & radiant. Probably due to the fact that it shrunk my pores, which had been enlarged for well over 2 decades! This amazing C serum has 0 toxic ingredients and penetrates rapidly leaving no tacky feel which is important to me. This does double duty as the Aminoguanidine is supposed to inhibit the 'cross-linking' (or glycosylation) of proteins that cause wrinkling and which increase with sugar consumption. (I also take Alpha Lipoic Acid for full body protection as Dr Perricone recommends it!) Unlike the good doctor's products this one contains 0 chemicals & is mainly organic yet provides the same protection. Plus the shrunk pores is a magnificent miracle! I no longer need foundation.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2853324 on Nov 29, 2009

This is a great Vitamin C serum. It has a high content (17%) of Vit C in the form of L Ascorbic Acid, the best kind to be absorbed by your skin. It's great for fighting free radicals. I use it in the morning after washing, wait about 20 mins to allow it to absorb, then apply moisturiser. I have quite sensitive skin and this has not irritated it at all.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

I read the other reviews of this serum and decided to try it. I love it! It has improved the texture of my skin and fine lines are gone.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Feb 02, 2012

I bought and use with the MyCD's Perfect C Serum and have actually seen dramatic results after approx. 2-3 weeks' usage; dramatic results in that I've always cared for my skin and used high-end, quality brands--the least toxic the better--and with these two products, the appearance of laugh/neck lines and sun-damage spots have improved; will continue to purchase this formula.