Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

MyChelle products.

Posted by Reviewer2045362 on Apr 02, 2009

I have not used any of MyChelle products that i did not like.

Love MyChelle!

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 16, 2011

Great Vitamin C product for the face!

Vitamin C serum

Posted by 5352493453020649590 on Aug 24, 2012

Fabulous, love this product, and really well priced.

Its the third one for me...

Posted by Reviewer2542689 on Feb 01, 2010

I love this one, i use more than the designated dosage, but it goes on very well, and the skin absorbs it well. The make-up, moisturiser goes on well after this.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2502851 on Dec 16, 2010

effective without overdrying or irritating. i have oily but sensative skin.

expensive but EFFECTIVE

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Nov 09, 2012

I am only 30 and not that many wrinkles. I've always had slightly oily skin and associated trouble, especially around my period. I've been using this product for only 3 to 4 weeks but I can't believe how good it is. My skin looks clear, it has a nice glow and seems to heal faster. The very fist time I used it I thought is smelled like puke and (i still) think that the ascorbic acid in the serum is oxidised but this it WORKS wonders for the skin. For me the result was similar to how I looked at 25 and in some ways even better (no pimples and a nice glow).

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2884370 on May 11, 2011

Pretty good. Need to mix it half and half with your favorite moisturizer when applying. Spreads out better and more evenly.

Wow

Posted by Adrienne on Apr 12, 2012

This stuff works. I only use it at night, before bed. I battle acne quite regularly, and the tone of my complexion suffers from it. At night I start with a clean face then use my prescription Benzoyl Peroxide. I let that soak in for maybe 30 seconds. Then I put on this serum and let it soak in for 30 seconds (soaks right in!). Then I moisturize and apply Tazorac (a retinol) last. There is definitely a difference when I use the Perfect C Serum and when I don't! Even with the creams I already use, I have noticed that when I use the Perfect C Serum, my complexion is more even and pores are smaller the next morning compared to without it. I do fine with my other creams, sure, but this takes it to the final level. I LOVE IT! <3

very dark

Posted by Reviewer2923326 on Mar 27, 2011

I'm wondering about the efficacy of this product as it is very orangey in appearance and I have read that this could mean it has oxidised. Other than that it seems fine.