Wonderful cream!

Posted by Reviewer1006724 on Oct 05, 2009

I have very sensitive, yet oily skin. This particular cream is kind to my sensitive skin, yet somehow manages to balance my oily skin and keep it hydrated. I have asthma as well, and do not tolerate fragrance well - this has a very light, pleasant scent. I have used this morning and night for the past 2 years and have seem much improvemnt in the clarity and smoothness of my skin.

Favorite Day Cream

Posted by Reviewer2968639 on Dec 13, 2009

I love this cream, and it smells yummy too! Keeps me moisturized all day long.

I love this cream.

Posted by Reviewer2457504 on Dec 14, 2009

I love this cream. Usually I use oil free cream and was not sure if this would work for me. But it is great. Does not clog pores and it does not feel heavy on the skin. It feels like silk on my face. I am also very sensitive to fragrance but this does not bother me at all. It has very mild and natural smell.

Great winter moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1859402 on Oct 07, 2010

I use this moisturizer all winter long and it's great! Too heavy for warmer weather months but works great in fall and winter months!

Чудо

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Прекрасный крем. Нежно-зеленого цвета) После применения сразу виден результат. Очень хорошо освещает лицо. Не оставляет жирног блеска, ощущения липкости на лице. Сейчас это мой любимый крем. Lovely cream. Pale green in color) After applying the immediately visible results. Very good face lights up. Does not leave a greasy, sticky feeling on your face. Now this is my favorite moisturizer.

괜찮아요

Posted by 4718201316621266929 on Sep 02, 2012

각질있으면 좀 밀리는거있음. 촉촉한데 흡수가 힘든듯 ㅜㅜ 그래도 트러블없어서 지금까지 산것중 젤 오래쓰고있음. 반통정도 씀. 신기록임.

luxurious moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1808326 on Oct 30, 2010

Smells wonderful and works excellent for thirsty skin. Much, much better than the department store cosmetics. Will buy again!

Light, yet effective moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on May 24, 2011

Very nice texture, light, and yet effective. Love the natural, light scent of cinnamon/pumpkin as well.

From my wife

Posted by Reviewer2800259 on Sep 08, 2011

Nice cream, non-oily for a combination skin, absorbed by my skin immediately. Good as a day cream.

An apocalypse!

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Sep 21, 2011

This is my first Mychelle product and it's an apocalypse! Great texture and smell great results as well. It gives my combination dry skin a great mat finish while keeps it highly hydrated all day long. I would have bought it for even double the price!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »