괜찮아요

Posted by 4718201316621266929 on Sep 02, 2012

각질있으면 좀 밀리는거있음. 촉촉한데 흡수가 힘든듯 ㅜㅜ 그래도 트러블없어서 지금까지 산것중 젤 오래쓰고있음. 반통정도 씀. 신기록임.

Чудо

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Прекрасный крем. Нежно-зеленого цвета) После применения сразу виден результат. Очень хорошо освещает лицо. Не оставляет жирног блеска, ощущения липкости на лице. Сейчас это мой любимый крем. Lovely cream. Pale green in color) After applying the immediately visible results. Very good face lights up. Does not leave a greasy, sticky feeling on your face. Now this is my favorite moisturizer.

Best Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Jul 01, 2012

I love this stuff! And so does my husband. It smells just like a pumpkin pie from the nutmeg included in the formula! Besides the smell, the cream is smooth, hydrating, and not greasy at all. In fact, I use the rest of the all/combination line by MyChelle and my skin is glowing. I've gotten quite a few compliments from my friends and my husbands skin looks better than it did when he was in college. Great stuff!

MyChelle , Pumpkin Renew Cream

Posted by Reviewer1488318 on Nov 04, 2011

this is one of the best face creams I have ever used... it is lightweight on the skin and absorbs quickly ... leaving no "residue" that some heavier products do ... it feels clean on the skin and the pumpkin smell is barely discernible ...

An apocalypse!

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Sep 21, 2011

This is my first Mychelle product and it's an apocalypse! Great texture and smell great results as well. It gives my combination dry skin a great mat finish while keeps it highly hydrated all day long. I would have bought it for even double the price!

From my wife

Posted by Reviewer2800259 on Sep 08, 2011

Nice cream, non-oily for a combination skin, absorbed by my skin immediately. Good as a day cream.

Light, yet effective moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on May 24, 2011

Very nice texture, light, and yet effective. Love the natural, light scent of cinnamon/pumpkin as well.

luxurious moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1808326 on Oct 30, 2010

Smells wonderful and works excellent for thirsty skin. Much, much better than the department store cosmetics. Will buy again!

Great winter moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer1859402 on Oct 07, 2010

I use this moisturizer all winter long and it's great! Too heavy for warmer weather months but works great in fall and winter months!

Excellent cream

Posted by Reviewer2345631 on Sep 21, 2010

I have never had such amazing experience with one product. I have noticed remarkable difference since I started using this lovely cutie jar even thought I am not a big fun of its packaging(a little bit too cheap jar).

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »