Seems to not absorb that well.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I was looking for a natural sunscreen in a day moisturizer that is spf 30, this moisturizer did not seem to absorb well and seemed to have a residue on my face. God bless you all.

We love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Jan 11, 2013

It is made of 13% zinc, no chemical, no aluminum, no pervervative such as parabens and phenoxyethanol, not greasy. If goes on clear and not caking. My whole family wears it everyday, even my college girl. I don't wear foundation makeup that makes me look old, this sun shield and a little bit of blush give me a natural look. If you need a little more moisturizer like me, wear a thin layer of natural oil such as argan oil.

Buena protección solar

Posted by 5234945957942600159 on Feb 17, 2013

Crema útil y protectora ante el sol, pero le falta hidratación y necesitaría un factor más alto de protección solar para climas mediterráneos y continentales.

A good compliment to Sun Shield

Posted by Reviewer2118478 on Jan 15, 2011

My favourite sunscreen is MyChelle's Sunshield, and I find this onr is a little thicker, but is great for cold winter days when my skin is drier than usual.

A Good Skin Defense

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Oct 14, 2011

This cream goes on smoothly without clumping. I am not having breakouts with it. The zinc content protects my face from aging effects of ultraviolet A and B rays. I much prefer zinc to chemicals that destabilize when exposed to ultraviolet rays. It is better for me and for the environment.

Great products

Posted by 4951370971802704863 on May 28, 2016

I love using this cream on my face. It feels great while protecting my skin from the effects of the sun

Really good

Posted by 4936478263350752675 on Jul 31, 2016

I really like this sunscreen for my sensitive acne-prone skin because it does not leave white look after application, doesn't irritate skin, doesn't have a strong scent, feels good on skin, is natural, is not greasy, and is cruelty-free.

Excellent SPF 30+ for everyday use

Posted by Reviewer2438784 on Jan 29, 2012

It's difficult finding a sunscreen with no nasties, and this one's perfect! Very smooth cream, and fine for my dry skin. I will be purchasing MyChelle again ;)

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer1621192 on Oct 22, 2011

It's moisturizing and doesn't make my face look gray/white- basically doesn't affect the colour of my skin at all. Easy to apply make up afterwards. I think it works better on normal to dry skin.

good.

Posted by Reviewer2504788 on Aug 05, 2011

feel like really safeful.