MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Replenishing Solar Defense, SPF 30, Step 6, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Seems to not absorb that well.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Dec 12, 2012

I was looking for a natural sunscreen in a day moisturizer that is spf 30, this moisturizer did not seem to absorb well and seemed to have a residue on my face. God bless you all.

We love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Jan 11, 2013

It is made of 13% zinc, no chemical, no aluminum, no pervervative such as parabens and phenoxyethanol, not greasy. If goes on clear and not caking. My whole family wears it everyday, even my college girl. I don't wear foundation makeup that makes me look old, this sun shield and a little bit of blush give me a natural look. If you need a little more moisturizer like me, wear a thin layer of natural oil such as argan oil.

Buena protección solar

Posted by 5234945957942600159 on Feb 17, 2013

Crema útil y protectora ante el sol, pero le falta hidratación y necesitaría un factor más alto de protección solar para climas mediterráneos y continentales.

A good compliment to Sun Shield

Posted by Reviewer2118478 on Jan 15, 2011

My favourite sunscreen is MyChelle's Sunshield, and I find this onr is a little thicker, but is great for cold winter days when my skin is drier than usual.

A Good Skin Defense

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Oct 14, 2011

This cream goes on smoothly without clumping. I am not having breakouts with it. The zinc content protects my face from aging effects of ultraviolet A and B rays. I much prefer zinc to chemicals that destabilize when exposed to ultraviolet rays. It is better for me and for the environment.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »