MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Sun Shield, SPF 28, Unscented, All/Combination, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 09, 2012

disappointed,white small balls all over my face,cant use it at all,waste of money.I have to throw it away.

Acne Outbreak

Posted by 5326999507198240229 on Jun 06, 2012

It is quite difficult to remove the product even after washing my face twice with my make up remover facial foam. Over the two weeks of trying this product, my skin slowly started to break out. And at the last day, my skin started itching really badly. So maybe I am allergic to one of the ingredients. Quite disappointed by something that claims to be chemical free and non toxic.

ANGRY WITH IHERB!!

Posted by 5448071388697909108 on Dec 05, 2013

I am very disapointed with iherb. This item should have a packaging made of paper, but I received it without any boxes!! IT WAS UNPACKED BEFORE I RECEIVE IT. It is like someone used it ,and iherb sends a used one to its customers.

Tiny amount for the price

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Aug 06, 2009

I am sure this is a good product, but I decided to return it unopened after realizing it would last me five days at the most. Generally, I just use sunscreen on my face, neck, and hands (I have light brown skin). The ingredients seem to be very safe and natural, not potentially harmful to humans or the environment. The Skin Deep website rated its sun protection as only moderate. In the end, I decided this was not a good value for me.

Not received

Posted by Reviewer2802456 on Sep 19, 2011

Been waited for abt a month , still not seen my order by now , no reply to enquiry email