MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Sun Shield, SPF 28, Unscented, All/Combination, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2732369 on Apr 28, 2009

Remarkable! The ONLY sunscreen I have found that does not break out my oily but sensitive skin. It really works - I had to be in the sun for 4 hours last week and not a hint of it shows. No annoying fragrance, either. I can tell I have it on, but that is only because I am used to having nothing on my face at all. Yes, it is a little pricey but my skin is worth it. 4 stars b/c I am still searching for a sunscreen that feels like I have nothing on - which may not exist in the mineral sunscreen market.

very good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3127005 on Apr 17, 2009

Great sunscreen for my oily blemished skin.

Best Natural Sunscreen Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2002217 on Jun 11, 2012

I love this sunscreen, I have been using it for years.HOWEVER, I'M CONCERNED THAT THE DIRECTIONS NOW SAY TO REAPPLY EVERY 30 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR. COME ON! THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS! I REALLY HOPE IT'S EFFECTIVENESS LASTS LONGER THAN THAT BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY I'M GOING TO COAT MY FACE EVERY 30 MINUTES. ALSO, the formula seems greasier now than it was previously, leaves my face a little sticky. Still the best natural sunscreen I've found, though, doesn't make me chalky white like so many titanium dioxide based sunscreens do!

no chalky look

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on Jan 06, 2010

work well but a little on the thick side when applying. Still the best I have found and I have tried many!!! Also, no breakouts or irritation.

LOVE IT