Wow

Posted by Reviewer2732369 on Apr 28, 2009

Remarkable! The ONLY sunscreen I have found that does not break out my oily but sensitive skin. It really works - I had to be in the sun for 4 hours last week and not a hint of it shows. No annoying fragrance, either. I can tell I have it on, but that is only because I am used to having nothing on my face at all. Yes, it is a little pricey but my skin is worth it. 4 stars b/c I am still searching for a sunscreen that feels like I have nothing on - which may not exist in the mineral sunscreen market.

Works great but can cause break outs

Posted by 5184972715727683127 on Jun 24, 2013

Goes on with no white just as it claims. Looks great under make up. I think the titanium dioxide causes slight breakouts though on my sensitive skin. Have to wear a few more times to be sure though.

Nice inexpensive sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Apr 14, 2016

I've purchased a few tubes of this. Does not irritate my sensitive skin, love that its unscented. It feels light enough in cooler months, but in hot summer months, can feel alittle tacky. Loved the tube packaging, very hygenic and overall i really love this product. The expiry date of this product is not listed, the reason may be because it is expiry very soon. I purchased a tube of this a year or so ago with only a few months left until it expires. Be careful when you order this!

very good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3127005 on Apr 17, 2009

Great sunscreen for my oily blemished skin.

unscented, but you can use it daily

Posted by 4744917312406089720 on May 20, 2015

I like this

Good Sunscreen

Posted by frivolousgirl on May 25, 2016

I kind of have mixed emotions about it, but I generally like it, so therefore it gets four stars. It's supposed to not leave a white cast, but sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't, I don't know how to explain. But it may depend on when you put it on. If you put it on right after you've cleansed your face and moisturized, it will majority of the times go on clear. But if you're like me, who waits until you step outside to put sunscreen on, then expect some whitening to happen... It dries out matte, and for the most times doesn't seem to break me out. I say "seem to", because with reapplication, my skin would feel a bit "clogged up". But it does that with any sunscreens... Most sunscreens aggravates my acne :/ My biggest issue though, is that when going out for a jog or workout, the sunscreen seems to suffocate my skin a little bit. All sweat gets pushed through the top of my nose and on the sides. It just feels like it doesn't let the skin breathe in warm conditions. But as a daily sunscreen, just going for a stroll and so on, it works great!

Good natural sun screen

Posted by 4815725675671805719 on Nov 25, 2013

Its quite thick but doesn't leave any residue so would definitely buy more in the future

Best Natural Sunscreen Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2002217 on Jun 11, 2012

I love this sunscreen, I have been using it for years.HOWEVER, I'M CONCERNED THAT THE DIRECTIONS NOW SAY TO REAPPLY EVERY 30 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR. COME ON! THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS! I REALLY HOPE IT'S EFFECTIVENESS LASTS LONGER THAN THAT BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY I'M GOING TO COAT MY FACE EVERY 30 MINUTES. ALSO, the formula seems greasier now than it was previously, leaves my face a little sticky. Still the best natural sunscreen I've found, though, doesn't make me chalky white like so many titanium dioxide based sunscreens do!

no chalky look

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on Jan 06, 2010

work well but a little on the thick side when applying. Still the best I have found and I have tried many!!! Also, no breakouts or irritation.

LOVE IT