Nice inexpensive sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1128084 on Apr 14, 2016

I've purchased a few tubes of this. Does not irritate my sensitive skin, love that its unscented. It feels light enough in cooler months, but in hot summer months, can feel alittle tacky. Loved the tube packaging, very hygenic and overall i really love this product. The expiry date of this product is not listed, the reason may be because it is expiry very soon. I purchased a tube of this a year or so ago with only a few months left until it expires. Be careful when you order this!

unscented, but you can use it daily

Posted by 4744917312406089720 on May 20, 2015

I like this

Good natural sun screen

Posted by 4815725675671805719 on Nov 25, 2013

Its quite thick but doesn't leave any residue so would definitely buy more in the future

Works great but can cause break outs

Posted by 5184972715727683127 on Jun 24, 2013

Goes on with no white just as it claims. Looks great under make up. I think the titanium dioxide causes slight breakouts though on my sensitive skin. Have to wear a few more times to be sure though.

Only sunscreen that doesn't cause breakouts

Posted by Reviewer2621489 on Aug 06, 2012

I want to protect my skin but had a really hard time finding a sunscreen that didn't cause breakouts along my jawline. Did a bit of research and found that chemical sunscreens were the culprit and that physical sunscreens ie titanium dioxide and zinc oxide were better. Since using this product my skin is clear and protected. The cream is a bit thick tho' and imo is best suited for normail/dry skin like mine.

소프트해요

Posted by Reviewer1884995 on Jul 01, 2012

백탁이 없고 유분이 많지않아요 그러나 많이 바르면 밀림이 좀 있어요. 이거 바르고 난 후부터 왠지모르게 얼굴에 잡티가 옅어지는듯합니다 ^^ http://sosojung20.blog.me/50105046263

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1478776 on Jun 20, 2012

Only good things to say. My skin is prone to braeouts and this didn´t affect it in any bad way. Great for sensitive skin!

Best Natural Sunscreen Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2002217 on Jun 11, 2012

I love this sunscreen, I have been using it for years.HOWEVER, I'M CONCERNED THAT THE DIRECTIONS NOW SAY TO REAPPLY EVERY 30 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR. COME ON! THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS! I REALLY HOPE IT'S EFFECTIVENESS LASTS LONGER THAN THAT BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY I'M GOING TO COAT MY FACE EVERY 30 MINUTES. ALSO, the formula seems greasier now than it was previously, leaves my face a little sticky. Still the best natural sunscreen I've found, though, doesn't make me chalky white like so many titanium dioxide based sunscreens do!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1878357 on Jan 27, 2012

Great not greasy, doesn't make me oily. A little heavy though.

Great Matte Finish

Posted by Reviewer2007097 on Jan 06, 2012

I love how this dries to a matte finish. I have combo skin that tends to get oily in the T-zone almost immediately from day creams. If I don't use anything, I feel too dry...go figure. I will definitely buy this again in the summer! 4 Stars because it feels a bit thick and doesn't smoothe over the skin easily, but doesn't affect it's performance once it's on.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »