Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Jan 27, 2015

I like how this feels on the skin, it is really nice and you almost don t feel like you are wearing anything,

Best alternative to Chemical sunscreen so far

Posted by 5107309330589645775 on Aug 16, 2014

Having been on a whale shark trip I really wondered why they got everyone to shower and remove all sunscreen prior to getting in the water. It reply made me think about fi finding something that was not toxic to reef habitat! Glad I found this product, I am glad that it seems really good quality and absorbs easily

Sun Shield

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 12, 2014

Neutral scent (if any), easy to spread and good protection.

SPF 28- good for daily use

Posted by 5619494590743265911 on Feb 11, 2014

This is one of the best sun shields/sunscreens I've used. I think the spf 28 makes it ideal for everyday use; it isn't oily or very emollient, which makes it great for oily skin. It does not leave a visible white cast (although it does not absorb into the skin very quickly), and is great when used under makeup. If you have dry skin, you might need to moisturise, because this product alone does not provide any hydrating properties.

Foundation

Posted by 4821011937447852224 on Sep 15, 2013

Great product, my girls loved it

Amazing sun screen

Posted by 4863263901978890966 on Aug 13, 2013

One of the best sunscreens I've tried. Absorbs well, no thick feeling on the face. Will buy again for sure.

Perfect sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1964855 on Aug 01, 2013

Absolutely perfect! Works very well as a facial sunscreen and can be worn under makeup. I strongly recommend it.

Not greasy under makeup

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013

This has a thick lotion consistency. When I've used it as a facial sunscreen (by applying more than usual) there is a whitening effect, but is an effective sunscreen. As a moisturizer, it does have a brightening effect on my Northern European skin, similar to a tinted moisturizer (most of which are too dark for me). It applies easily, with a good amount of slip, and doesn't grab onto my skin. It gives a matte finish, and I can apply my liquid foundation right on top. I'm very sensitive to odors, and this does not seem to have any odor of any kind. Very glad I tried this product.

Absorbs quickly and fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Jul 10, 2013

Feels good and non-greasy on the skin, works well under make-up I only wish it came in SPF 50.

LOVE IT...

Posted by monstermum on Apr 24, 2013

its great for my skin and my great staff for my bb also.