MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Sun Shield, SPF 28, Unscented, All/Combination, 2.3 fl oz (68 ml)

Reviews 5-star

At Last! A safe, effective sunscreen that doesn't leave a white film on my face.

Posted by Reviewer2062137 From California on Sep 16, 2009

For over 2 years now, I have been searching for a safe and effective sunscreen that doesn't leave a whitish film on my face or a thick layer of oil. I have tried over a dozen of eco-friendly, "SkinDeep safe ingredients" rated sunscreens and was unhappy every time. I love MyChelle's Sun Shield. It does not smell or leave my skin feeling sticky. My face does not have a grayish look to it and I have not gotten sunburned even after being outside for hours. The cream absorbs well and I have started recommending it to my friends. The only downsides are (1) the cost and (2) I would like a higher SPF.

Excellent for babies

Posted by Reviewer2612292 From Nevada on Feb 25, 2009

This is an excellent product, works well on babies and nno white residue.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3001082 From Florida on Mar 02, 2009

I really liked this product because it wasn't greasy. I was looking for a product mostly made from zinc oxide but also one that didn't turn white. This one did everything I wanted in a sunscreen, I would recommend it. Sandy from Florida

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3042157 From North Carolina on Mar 30, 2009

Odorless, not greasy, non-irritative to sensitive skin.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2821504 From Minnesota on May 18, 2009

I was looking for a sunscreen that would rate well at the cosmetic database and this one looked pretty good. It blends in very nicely and doesn't leave a white residue like so many other sunscreens with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide do. It's a bit expensive, but it's worth it!