At Last! A safe, effective sunscreen that doesn't leave a white film on my face.

Posted by Reviewer2062137 on Sep 16, 2009

For over 2 years now, I have been searching for a safe and effective sunscreen that doesn't leave a whitish film on my face or a thick layer of oil. I have tried over a dozen of eco-friendly, "SkinDeep safe ingredients" rated sunscreens and was unhappy every time. I love MyChelle's Sun Shield. It does not smell or leave my skin feeling sticky. My face does not have a grayish look to it and I have not gotten sunburned even after being outside for hours. The cream absorbs well and I have started recommending it to my friends. The only downsides are (1) the cost and (2) I would like a higher SPF.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2821504 on May 18, 2009

I was looking for a sunscreen that would rate well at the cosmetic database and this one looked pretty good. It blends in very nicely and doesn't leave a white residue like so many other sunscreens with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide do. It's a bit expensive, but it's worth it!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3042157 on Mar 30, 2009

Odorless, not greasy, non-irritative to sensitive skin.

Excellent for babies

Posted by Reviewer2612292 on Feb 25, 2009

This is an excellent product, works well on babies and nno white residue.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3001082 on Mar 02, 2009

I really liked this product because it wasn't greasy. I was looking for a product mostly made from zinc oxide but also one that didn't turn white. This one did everything I wanted in a sunscreen, I would recommend it. Sandy from Florida

Very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2032372 on Aug 26, 2009

Good coverage without a white face, non-oily, and almost fragrance free.

MyChelle Dermaceutical Sunscreen - Best Product EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2125615 on Aug 03, 2010

This is by far one of the best face products (sunscreen's)I have ever used! It is light, non-oily and absorbs directly to the skin. You don't even feel it on. It has protected my skin all summer and I will not leave the house without it on!! It was worth the effort in searching the market until I came across the right one product! I will definitely buy it again...

The only kind I'll use!

Posted by Reviewer2672775 on Jul 09, 2010

This product is great. Not greasy, smelly, or pore clogging like the others. Put it on and forget it. A bit expensive, but the best usually is.

Great Sun Block!

Posted by ChickpeaDee on Jul 20, 2010

I've been using this sun block for years now. I like that it is more natural than other products and is cruelty free. Doesn't leave a white residue but does have a bit of a shine. Still the best natural based sun block I've found so far.

Not greasy!

Posted by Reviewer1691317 on Jun 10, 2009

This is a great natural sunscreen for those of you who are tired of all the junk ingredients on the mainstream market. Yes, it costs a little more for the size tube, but Neutrogena's are similarly sized--but this one is better for your health! It absorbs readily, and does not leave that pasty white film on the skin. Wonderful product! I will buy it again.