MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Supreme Polypeptide Cream, Age Defense, Step 5, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Very good cream

Posted by Reviewer1318622 on Feb 02, 2012

I really like this cream! It's smells good, it has good consistence, but it needs few minutes to absorb. I like to use it as a day cream in the autumn and winter. I have combination skin. In the summer it's normal with an oily T-zone, in winter it's dry with normal in T-zone. I use this jar thoroughly and this is a very good indicator for me.

Great for skin around eyes.

Posted by carrie on May 08, 2012

This cream is little pricey but well worth it. It initially caused me to break out so I decided to use it just around my eyes. Depending on your needs this could also be a budget friendly option (using around eyes). I've seen great improvement in the appearance of my dark circles and it seems to have thickened my skin. I'm very happy with this product!

Extremely emollient

Posted by Reviewer3313358 on Aug 03, 2012

I have not used this on an on-going basis to determine its exact effect on my skin.I am, however, a fan of Mychelle products which have almost always produced results in some form or another. I do like this rich heavy cream under my make-up nowadays,as chronic illnesses have caught up with my skin. It makes it soft and a tiny little bit goes a long way.Other than that, I will have to be consistent in its usage so as to be able to give an update.

Cream

Posted by Reviewer2279433 on Sep 15, 2011

I like it

beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Oct 05, 2011

this realy is age defence