MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Supreme Polypeptide Cream, Age Defense, Step 5, 1.2 fl oz (35 ml)

Love this cream

Posted by Reviewer1753061 on Oct 16, 2009

This cream is marvelous. Very fragrant, but not perfume smelling. It is a heavier cream that I would recommend for night. It can be worn under makeup if your skin is really dry, but I prefer it for night.Many other product lines say they are natural, but if you read the ingredients they are terrible. Not MyChelle. They deliver as promised.

Great for skin around eyes.

Posted by carrie on May 08, 2012

This cream is little pricey but well worth it. It initially caused me to break out so I decided to use it just around my eyes. Depending on your needs this could also be a budget friendly option (using around eyes). I've seen great improvement in the appearance of my dark circles and it seems to have thickened my skin. I'm very happy with this product!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer2790078 on Feb 08, 2013

wonderful cream, perfect for combination skin

This cream delivers

Posted by Reviewer2000105 on Dec 08, 2013

This is the perfect cream for skin 50+, it is not greasy but is an excellent emollient. I have found it is an excellent day and night cream, giving the skin a good defense for drying cold weather. The smell is great and makes for a good make up primer.

Extremely emollient

Posted by Reviewer3313358 on Aug 03, 2012

I have not used this on an on-going basis to determine its exact effect on my skin.I am, however, a fan of Mychelle products which have almost always produced results in some form or another. I do like this rich heavy cream under my make-up nowadays,as chronic illnesses have caught up with my skin. It makes it soft and a tiny little bit goes a long way.Other than that, I will have to be consistent in its usage so as to be able to give an update.