Naka Herbs & Vitamins Ltd, Hubner, Original Silica Gel, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

I used to have this years ago, and have returned to it.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Oct 11, 2012

I take a spoonful (one is supplied) every morning. keep it in the fridge, swallow it down quickly, as it has rather an odd texture. I forget why I stopped using it the first time, but it wasn't for any bad reason. I like its purity.

Great Product!

Posted by 4991909285220739994 on Jan 06, 2013

I would recommend Original Silica Gel to anyone considering taking the supplement. The gel form makes is very easy to ingest (take a spoonful directly or dilute it in water). It's a little gritty, but doesn't taste like anything. After a month of using the product, I definitely noticed a difference in the strength of my hair and nails.

Silica Gel

Posted by Reviewer1881585 on Dec 12, 2010

This is a good solid product. Good for overall health and strengthening. I find that half the recommended dose works well for me. Also, a mention of the excellent customer service I have received from iherb. This is a very good site. The response to an email took less than an hour. Thank you iherb!

Fast and noticeable results

Posted by Reviewer1186449 on Nov 14, 2011

In only a few weeks I noticed healthier nails (much less brittle and fewer breakage); my hair has gotten thicker and fuller to the point where my hairdresser commented on the health of my hair. I will continue to buy this product.

good quality silica

Posted by Reviewer1857312 on May 17, 2011

This is good quality silica with no sugar additives.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »