Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Namaste Foods, Pizza Crust Mix, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1757545 on Apr 30, 2012

This stuff is awesome. I like dividing the instructions down to a 2-serving pizza because it's much faster and easier to make - I can even mix it with a fork! - and the crust comes out perfectly thin and crunchy. Yum.

very tasty and super fast to make

Posted by LantauMama on May 01, 2013

I followed the instructions exactly, but used my food processor with the plastic blade. After spreading the 'batter' on the pan, I divided it in half (with my finger!), so I could do one half with mozzarella and the other with vegan not cheese. In the oven, the crust really puffed up, when I took it out, I flipped it, pressed the bubbles down, and added the sauce and cheese to do the second part of the baking. Came out really great. The crust has lots of flavor, and a nice crunch. Will use again, and maybe even make long thin strips of it as 'not' bread sticks. So far, everything I have tried from Namaste (pizza crust, muffins and pancakes - all the sugar free options) is much better than I can make on my own - and I can eat it because it is gluten, wheat, sugar, yeast free!! yeah!!

Really good

Posted by Reviewer3168410 on Jul 09, 2013

But you have to follow the instructions on the back. Crispy and tasty!

Amazing Mix

Posted by 4875391679773923188 on Mar 26, 2013

This mix makes the best pizza crust.My parents like it even better then some gluten crusts.Love that its potato free!

Very Best We've Found

Posted by SRicketts on Feb 24, 2013

Have a 3 yr old that can't eat gluten. Found this pizza crust mix and he LOVES it!! Have other brands in the pantry but we just keep buying Namaste Foods because he likes it so well, as does the whole family, and it is so easy to prepare. Thank You Namaste Foods!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »