Absolutely amazing.

Posted by LioraRecommends on Aug 11, 2011

This is the best pancake mix we've ever had. The batch is "family sized" (single people can cut it in half to get four meals out of the bag). There is a slight peppery flavor, not too sweet, and is fabulous on low heat with extra coconut oil!

I use it as a base and add to it and it makes excellent waffles

Posted by Reviewer2077463 on Feb 05, 2012

I love this waffle mix!!! I use goat milk when I make them, add a little flax seed, sometimes apples or peaches. I use it more for a base mix that I add to. I usually have to add a little more baking powder and less of the mix itself when I add the flax seed. My son loves cinnamon and cloves added as well. It is so fast to mix up, I can do it before school and know he has had a hot good breakfast. I am not crazy about the pancakes, they don't rise at all.

Makes wonderful allergen free Pancakes and more

Posted by 4858857738135658836 on Dec 04, 2013

I love this pancake mix! A very versatile mix that can be used for everything from pancakes to fried fish/chicken batter or dumplings.

Top product!

Posted by Reviewer3158895 on Dec 06, 2013

I love it, ordering my 2nd bag. Great to find a GF product that is sugar and soy free. I love how they have a crispy texture. Good work Namaste!

nameste foods gluten free waffle & pancake mix

Posted by 5128147927002122117 on Feb 03, 2014

living in australia with multiple food intolerances a docter put me onto this site for multi- vitamins, so i decided to try out some of the gluten free groceries and this product has far exceeded my expectations. it mixes up, cooks up so easy and tastes better than any other packet mixes that i have ever tried . I can highly recomend trying this pancake mix !

Excellent - even hubby thought it was good!

Posted by LantauMama on Aug 04, 2013

We make these a few times a month - they are so very very good! Much better than anything I have made from scratch (both gluten free and non gluten free) For pancakes, I have to add almost twice the amount of recommended liquid. We just add a bit of vanilla and cinnamon. Very good - whole family enjoyed. I like Namaste foods - wheat, gluten, sugar and yeast free! Kosher too, what's not to love?

Namaste!

Posted by Reviewer3273447 on Apr 14, 2013

This is the best gluten free pancake/waffle mix I've ever had! I made waffles, nice golden, crispy and tasty ones. Mmmmm, I think I have to buy another one!

Fluffy and DELICIOUS! Great for protein pancakes.

Posted by 4857205512352572565 on Mar 21, 2015

Add a scoop of protein powder of choice and enjoy the fluffiest, most delicious, butter-milky pancakes, or some on-point waffles. Seriously impressed. A+

Awesome!

Posted by Merinee on Jun 12, 2014

I made waffles with this flour and the waffles were wonderful! Everyone in my family loved them! Will definitely order again! You might want to add some sugar though (as I did), because the waffles come out pretty salty if you don't.

gluten free and very delicious to Japan.

Posted by TonyaOgino on Apr 02, 2014

My famaly loves it! every sunday we have pancakes, I am buying again and again! Shipment to Japan only 4USD amazing. Thank you very much!.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »